- One World Trade Center: Rising, On Schedule
February 28 2013 5:59 AM
When complete, the skyscraper with be 1,776 feet with 104 stories in Lower Manhattan - the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere.
- US Home Prices Rise In Most Regions
February 26 2013 4:16 PM
Home prices are up, but how much you get for your dollar depends on where you buy.
- US Home Prices Surged 7.3% In 2012
February 26 2013 10:45 AM
U.S. house prices jumped 7.3 percent in 2012, and December's gain was the 11th straight monthly rise.
- House For Sale: 'Born To Run' Was Written There
February 22 2013 2:26 PM
For $349,000, you can own and live in rock 'n' roll history on the Jersey shore, where Bruce Springsteen wrote his greatest work.
- They're Back! US Home Prices And Rents Surge
February 22 2013 6:58 AM
U.S. home buyers pushed up prices in January to levels not seen since the 2006 run-up to the peak of the housing bubble.
- Where Are The Priciest (And Cheapest) Offices?
February 21 2013 6:11 AM
London’s West End regained its premier position as the world’s priciest location to rent office space, but there are bargains in Eastern Europe.
- SEC Case Outlines How To Use A US Visa Program To Scam Investors
February 08 2013 2:56 PM
A Chicago real estate developer used a U.S. visa program to defraud foreign investors of millions, the SEC said Friday.
- China’s Real Estate Is Back, With Prices On The Rise
February 05 2013 2:51 PM
Land sales figures in China's 10 key cities almost tripled in the first month of 2013.
- New York City 300-Foot 'Micro Apartments' In The Works [PHOTOS]
January 23 2013 3:26 PM
The city has selected the My Micro NY design as part of its New Housing Marketplace Plan to develop affordable housing for small-household New York residents.
- Nov. US Home Price Index Rose 0.6%
January 23 2013 9:28 AM
U.S. home prices rose for a tenth consecutive month in November.
- In China's Counterfeit Culture, Even Buildings Are Victims
January 08 2013 12:37 PM
China took its history with counterfeits and fakes to a new level when replica buildings and entire towns started showing up.
- November US New Home Sales Climb 4.4%
December 27 2012 10:29 AM
Single-family home sales climb 4.4 percent in November, highest rate in two and a half years.
- Home Price Survey In 20 Cities Confirms Real Estate Recovering
December 26 2012 11:57 AM
Home prices in the U.S. rose more than expected in the first 10 months of this year.
- US Mortgage Rates Hold Near Record Lows; Home Prices To Rise 5% In 2013
December 06 2012 12:00 PM
The U.S. housing recovery is building up some real steam. In '13, economists see further strong gains in home sales and starts.
- China's 'Nail Houses': A Thorn in China's Development [PHOTOS]
November 29 2012 1:15 PM
As China's infrastructure continues to develop, some homeowners refuse to make way for developers because of inadequate compensation.
- Lehman Brothers Estate Sells Archstone For $6.5B
November 26 2012 5:17 PM
Equity Residential and AvalonBay Communities will pay $6.5 billion for U.S. apartment owner Archstone.
- Amy Winehouse Home To Be Auctioned, Starting At £1 Million Less Than Original Asking Price
November 16 2012 11:06 PM
A house that belonged to the late singer Amy Winehouse will be auctioned, with a starting price £1 million ($1.59 million) less than when the house was initially placed on the market.
- Lower Manhattan Still A Mess 2 Weeks After Hurricane Sandy
November 14 2012 9:50 PM
As storm-ravaged homeowners living on the coasts of New Jersey and New York City continue to pick up the shattered, waterlogged pieces of their lives, pumping out the basement of the world’s financial capital was only starting to be completed.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Selling Malibu Home For $23 Million
November 09 2012 12:49 PM
Leonardo DiCpaprio has put his beachside compound on the market for $23 million. He performed extensive renovations on the property after acquiring it for $6 million in 2002.
- 5 Lower Manhattan Buildings Still Out Of Commission After Hurricane Sandy [PHOTOS]
November 06 2012 1:19 PM