- June US Existing-Home Sales Dip
July 22 2013 10:23 AM
However, the National Association of Realtors says, despite June's results, home prices continue to advance at double-digit rates.
- UBS Settles With US Government Over Mortgage-Backed Securities
July 22 2013 8:47 AM
The Swiss banking giant didn’t disclose the amount of the settlement but said it would impact its second-quarter earnings results.
- IKEA Owns A Big Piece Of China
July 18 2013 5:28 AM
The interior decor firm owns 12 outlets totaling 6.89 million square feet.
- Tues. US Stock Futures Flat
July 16 2013 5:57 AM
Investors are still trying to gauge whether the U.S. economic recovery is losing momentum or merely entering a short summer lull.
- Prefabricated Construction Makes A Comeback, Starting With NYC
July 12 2013 4:57 PM
Prefabricated construction techniques are enjoying a recent revival as the real estate industry seeks higher productivity and compact budgets.
- The State Of The American Dream
July 12 2013 4:23 PM
The latest American Housing Survey shows that for every homeless person in 2011, there were about 21 vacant houses.
- Officials Say 'Bug Bombs' To Blame For New York Building Collapse
July 12 2013 8:04 AM
An explosion inside a Chinatown building on Thursday led to a fire and a partial collapse, injuring a dozen people, including firefighters.
- Rich Chinese Are Consuming Conspicuously -- In US Real Estate
July 11 2013 8:49 AM
An unexpected side effect of President Xi's anti-corruption measures -- more Chinese are investing in the U.S. real estate market.
- Myanmar's Ultra-Expensive Real Estate
July 09 2013 12:35 PM
Despite Myanmar's grinding poverty, it now has one of the highest rental rates in Southeast Asia because of foreign company demand.
- China’s Housing Market Is In Recovery Mode, But Is That Good News?
July 03 2013 1:58 PM
China's government hasn't been able to pop the nation's increasingly large real estate bubble.
- US Mortgage Applications Fell 12% Last Week: MBA
July 03 2013 7:26 AM
The home refinancing segment has been particularly hard hit by the sudden rise in interest rates.
- US Home Prices Surge In April
June 25 2013 9:08 AM
The April data, which rose 12.1% from a year earlier, reflects a genuine U.S. housing recovery, according to a leading home builder.
- US Stock Futures Point Higher Ahead Of Data
June 25 2013 4:51 AM
U.S. stock markets will try to end the "June Swoon," and build on Asian market gains Tuesday.
- 'The Donald' To Enter Vancouver Hotel-Condo Market
June 20 2013 10:26 AM
New York’s acid-tongued celebrity mogul says he’s building a 65-story hotel-condo on Canada’s west coast.
- Another Ray Of Light: May US Existing Home Sales Up
June 20 2013 10:12 AM
The median price of U.S. homes increased in May at a double-digit rate compared to a year ago.
- Hotels, James Bond Yachts Latest Purchases By China's Donald Trump
June 19 2013 10:01 AM
Dalian Wanda Group, parent of AMC, bought Sunseeker, invested in a pair of London skyscrapers and has plans for another in NYC.
- US Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead Of Inflation, Housing Starts Data
June 18 2013 6:23 AM
U.S. stock index futures gain as markets await reports on inflation and housing starts.
- US Home Builders Show Most Confidence Since 2006
June 17 2013 12:27 PM
Builders are seeing improving market conditions, as demand for new homes increases, a housing sector analyst said Monday.
- US Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead Of Manufacturing Survey
June 17 2013 6:49 AM
Investors also had an ear for a hint of the U.S. Federal Reserve's likely monetary policy stance at its meeting Wednesday.
- Boston Resident Pays $560K for 2 Parking Spots
June 14 2013 1:10 PM
In an IRS auction, a Boston resident agreed to pay $560,000 for two parking places in a Boston neighborhood in a near-record bid.