- Wal-Mart Profits Disappoint
May 16 2013 9:43 AM
The world's largest retailer made $3.78 billion in profit in its first quarter of 2013. Analysts expected more.
- You Might Not Want To Use Condoms Made In China
May 15 2013 1:31 PM
Fake brand-name condoms are a lucrative business in China, but the police are getting wise to it.
- New Pop-Tarts Flavors From Three Decades Ago
May 15 2013 8:26 AM
Kellogg Company has unveiled two new flavors of its hit breakfast snack Pop-Tarts for peanut butter lovers: Gone Nutty Peanut Butter and Gone Nutty Chocolate Peanut Butter.
- Most Expensive Cognac In The World To Be Sold For $156,760
May 15 2013 7:24 AM
Financial District Wine and Liquor has the only bottle in the United States of the most expensive Cognac in the world.
- Work Resumes At Bangladesh Factories Against Wal-Mart's Demands
May 14 2013 9:10 PM
Owners paint over cracks and resume work in a factory adjacent to unstable building.
- Taco Bell Waffle Taco Gets Foodie Nation Rumor Mill Churning
May 14 2013 12:38 PM
Taco Bell is trying out a new breakfast waffle taco with scrambled eggs, sausage and syrup.
- Skechers Will Pay $40M To Settle Toning Shoes Lawsuit
May 14 2013 11:30 AM
Skechers settled charges over its unfounded claims that its shoes help people lose weight and tone muscles.
- Android, Samsung top industry charts in Q1 2013
May 14 2013 8:22 AM
Android-powered smartphones dominated mobile handset sales while Samsung topped the list of manufacturers.
- Should Sony Be Divided? NY Hedge Funder Thinks So
May 14 2013 7:47 AM
Daniel Loeb is asking Sony officials to consider spinning off the company's entertainment business.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Release Likely In ‘Next Few Weeks,’ Report Says
May 14 2013 3:35 AM
A new report claims the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is just a few weeks away.
- Anheuser-Busch Hops On Cider Bandwagon With Stella Artois 'Cidre'
May 13 2013 10:52 AM
Stella Artois, the best-selling Belgian beer in the world, is introducing Stella Artois Cidre to the surging U.S. market.
- US Retail Sales Rise More Than Expected In April
May 13 2013 8:43 AM
American consumers come through once again, giving retailers a boost in April and encouraging economists.
- AT&T Launches Aio Wireless, No-Contract Cell Phone Service
May 10 2013 4:07 PM
AT&T launched Aio Wireless, its new no-contract cell phone service, offering wireless customers data, talk and text without the constraints of a contract. The service, called is a subsidiary of AT&T.
- Mother’s Day 2013 Freebies: List Of Free Stuff And Deals For You (And Mom!) On May 12
May 10 2013 12:01 PM
Several retailers and restaurants are offering freebies and deals on Mother's Day, Sunday, May 12, 2013.
- India Car Sales: The Trend Is Not Good
May 10 2013 9:22 AM
The latest India auto sales statistics show a sixth consecutive monthly decline.
- Wrigley Pulls Caffeine-Laced Gum
May 10 2013 9:20 AM
Wrigley said it would take Alert Energy, its caffeine-laced gum, off store shelves due to pressure from the FDA.
- Bankers Are Sweating Wal-Mart’s ‘Back-Door Banking’
May 09 2013 11:44 AM
The United States' too-big-to-fail banks are apparently also too big to compete.
- Veggies Push China Inflation Higher In April
May 09 2013 8:50 AM
Beijing says overall inflation increased by 2.4 percent in April. Excluding food? Only 1.6 percent.
- E-Commerce Clicks With Chinese
May 08 2013 12:42 PM
A report by PwC says low prices and and rising salaries are driving Chinese netizens to outshop their global counterparts.
- Abercrombie CEO Reportedly Hates Fat Customers
May 08 2013 9:21 AM
Mike Jeffries, CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch, reportedly hates fat customers and only wants “thin and beautiful people” to shop in his stores.