- Acer's All-In-One Touchscreen Impresses [VIDEO]
June 16 2014 1:54 PM
The Acer Aspire U5-620 is the company’s newest all-in-one desktop in a line that tries to be everything for everyone.
- Jury's Out On Whether Buyers Will Pay $100 More For A Larger iPhone
June 16 2014 7:10 AM
An analyst predicts many users will be willing to pay more for a bigger display while a survey disagrees with this theory.
- Wal-Mart India's B2B E-Commerce To Begin In July
June 14 2014 10:42 AM
The retail giant's latest venture coincides with a boom in India’s online retail market.
- 29 Sales And Freebies For Father's Day
June 13 2014 5:45 PM
Looking for last-minute gifts for Dad on Sunday? Check out these freebies, deals and sales.
- US Beef Recalled Over Mad Cow Fears
June 13 2014 3:10 PM
More than 4,000 pounds of beef have been recalled over fears that they could be contaminated with mad cow disease.
- Men Shop Online As Much As Women, But On Smartphones More
June 13 2014 11:06 AM
A new study about consumer spending showed men shop online just as much as women do, but shop more frequently on their mobile devices.
- Priceline, Tripadvisor Looking For Foodie Travelers
June 13 2014 11:05 AM
Priceline's OpenTable purchase marks an expansion of the travel company into restaurants and fine dining.
- Bain Capital Sues EY For Advise On India's Lilliput
June 13 2014 6:11 AM
Bain had planned to take Lilliput public but cancelled its plans after a whistleblower claimed the company had inflated its sales data.
- Stink Between Cheese Artisans And FDA Lingers
June 12 2014 11:49 AM
The use of wooden boards in cheesemaking may not seem like a huge public health issue. The government says it might be.
- 6 Rare, Last-Minute Father's Day Gift Ideas
June 12 2014 9:26 AM
Six subscription for men that dad would love to receive this Father's Day.
- Facebook To Allow Users To Edit Data That Generates Targeted Ads
June 12 2014 8:28 AM
"The goal is to make it clear to people why they saw the ad.”
- Senate Republicans Kill Student Loan Refinancing Legislation
June 12 2014 7:42 AM
Elizabeth Warren's hopes for a deal to tackle $1 trillion student debt load isn't going anywhere.
- Panasonic's New LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 Allows 4K Video Recording
June 12 2014 5:41 AM
One of the closest competitors to FZ1000 is Sony's RX10, which also features a one-inch sensor but is pricier.
- Starbucks To Offer Wireless Phone-Charging Facility Nationwide
June 12 2014 2:45 AM
A positive response from customers during test runs prompted the facility's nationwide roll-out, according to the company.
- Amazon's Brand Loyalty Should Support Its Fights With Hachette And Time Warner
June 11 2014 3:44 PM
“Ultimately what it will come down to for a consumer is how emotionally engaged he is with one brand versus another.”
- Expensive Marketing May Not Work At The World Cup
June 11 2014 2:18 PM
InBev, Coca-Cola and others are spending huge sums to put their logos on the World Cup, but guerrilla marketing may work better.
- 21 Father's Day Tech Gift Ideas
June 11 2014 1:00 PM
Our picks for the best gadgets and gear for all kinds of dads and budgets.
- Uniqlo To Raise Prices By 5% Before Fall Line Debuts
June 11 2014 10:59 AM
Uniqlo, the Japanese causal clothing maker, will be raising its prices before the fall line hots stores. But before you panic, not all stores will see the 5 percent hike.
- Apple Expected To Beat iPhone Sales Record In Q2
June 11 2014 5:11 AM
Discounts offered by carriers and third-party retailers have helped boost the iPhone's sales.
- Amazon.com Could Launch Local Services Marketplace In 2014
June 11 2014 12:55 AM
The move will have Amazon competing with review sites like Yelp and Angie's List as well as chains such as Home Depot and Lowe's Companies.