- Rumors Surround New Tablet From Samsung
May 05 2014 2:54 PM
In addition to sporting Samsung's first WQXGA AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S is expected to be the first Samsung tablet with a finger-print sensor.
- By Quitting, Target CEO Steinhafel Left Millions On The Table
May 05 2014 1:54 PM
The 59-year-old executive gets more than $9 million for leaving voluntarily, but he would have got more than $17 million had he been pushed out.
- Who is John Mulligan, Target’s Interim CEO?
May 05 2014 1:26 PM
Mulligan, a 19-year veteran of the company, testified before Congress about Target's data breach in February.
- Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel Out
May 05 2014 8:21 AM
The longtime CEO held himself personally accountable for the massive data breach, the company said.
- Carrefour Plans To Exit India
May 03 2014 11:04 AM
The foreign retailer would be the first to move out of the market.
- India Says No To US IP Probe
May 02 2014 7:12 AM
Rights holders lost nearly $11.9 billion in 2012 due to illicit activities in India, including sectors like packaged foods and personal goods.
- Apple's Latest MacBook Air Models Are Faster And Cheaper
April 29 2014 6:32 AM
In addition to speed, the battery specs for both new models list slightly longer iTunes Movie playback times.
- Baby Yogurt Recalled For Coliform: Full List
April 28 2014 9:14 AM
Stonyfield has issued a voluntary YoBaby Yogurt recall.
- Wal-Mart - A Costly Exit From Indian Partnership
April 28 2014 8:34 AM
Investigations by Indian authorities of Wal-Mart reportedly soured the relationship between the U.S. retail giant and its Indian partner.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime Release Tipped For June
April 28 2014 7:54 AM
Samsung is believed to be working on a new handset code-named Project KQ, which is rumored to be the premium version of the Galaxy S5.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Could Be Water Resistant
April 28 2014 1:33 AM
Both the Galaxy S5 and the Galaxy S4 Active also carry an IP67 certification, suggesting that the Galaxy S5 mini could also be waterproof.
- Siemens Seeks Talks Before GE Buys Alstom
April 27 2014 12:03 PM
France is encouraging European alternatives to GE's offer for the troubled power company.
- National Pretzel Day 2014: Here's How To Score Free Pretzels
April 26 2014 12:00 PM
Saturday is National Pretzel Day, and several companies are celebrating with customer give-aways.
- GameStop Closing 120 Locations
April 25 2014 3:59 PM
Gaming retailer GameStop plans to close 120-130 stores by the end of its fiscal year, which is in May.
- Chinese Officials Back Workers In Nike Shoe Factory Strike
April 24 2014 1:34 PM
A union has called for a factory vote, and a government bureau has ordered Yue Yuen Industrial Holdings to provide past unpaid social insurance.
- Meet The New High-Fashion, Selfie-Taking Ronald McDonald
April 24 2014 12:47 PM
Ronald McDonald will now be a bit more high-fashion and high-tech thanks to a makeover, McDonald's announced Wednesday. The brand ambassador will rock new duds, participate on Twitter using hashtag #RonaldMcDonald and take tons of "selfies."
- Baby Monitor Recall 2014: 800,000 Summer Infant Monitors Recalled For Burn Hazard
April 24 2014 11:34 AM
The U.S. government issued a recall Wednesday for about 800,000 Summer Infant video baby monitors due to a burn hazard.
- iPhone 6 Rumor Mill Heats Up With Fresh Details
April 24 2014 8:18 AM
iPhone 6 could feature an all-aluminum design, instead of the dual glass-covered antenna window featured on the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.
- One Year After Disaster, Not Much Has Changed In Bangladesh's Factories
April 24 2014 8:14 AM
Efforts by the nation's government and multinational corporations to ensure safety in the workplace have a decidedly mixed record.
- Vermont Passes Nation's First GMO Labeling Bill
April 23 2014 6:02 PM
The Legislature sent the mandatory labeling bill to Gov. Peter Shumlin on Wednesday, setting up a fight with big agriculture.