- Cannabis Companies Fear Big Agribusiness Will Go Green
July 15 2014 5:19 PM
Many hemp producers, reviving an old American crop, are pursuing rope, not dope.
- First Google Glass, Now Google Contact Lenses?
July 15 2014 9:02 AM
Google and new partner Novartis hope the smart lens will help diabetes patients monitor their blood sugar levels.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Display Could Be Delayed
July 14 2014 6:35 AM
The larger version of the next iPhone has been beset with production issues and led analysts to question Apple's ability to launch it this year.
- Free Slurpee Day: LeBron James Has His Own Flavor + Other Slurpee-Loving Celebrities
July 11 2014 2:54 PM
Since it's Decision Day for LeBron James as well as Free Slurpee Day at 7-Eleven, did you know the returning Cleveland Cavaliers player has his own flavor?
- 7-Eleven Free Slurpee Day 2014: 7-11 Freebies To Last A Week Past July 11 [LIST]
July 11 2014 8:12 AM
7-Eleven is giving away free small Slurpees on Friday, plus a week of free treats.
- Amazon Sued By FTC Over Unauthorized In-App Purchases
July 11 2014 5:20 AM
The FTC also sought a ban on Amazon’s practice of billing parents and other account holders for in-app charges made without their consent.
- Apple Retail Store Layouts Can Now Be Trademarked In EU
July 10 2014 1:06 PM
The EU Court of Justice ruled that Apple can trademark its distinctive retail store layouts in the European Union.
- iPhone 6 Could Feature New Haptic Feedback Technology
July 10 2014 8:28 AM
Special algorithms will help the linear oscillating motor produce vibrations with different levels of intensity, the report said.
- Amazon Hits Hachette Where It Hurts
July 09 2014 3:50 PM
In what critics are seeing as a strategic PR move, Amazon tried to give Hachette authors an offer they couldn't refuse.
- High Times, High Prices For Legal Pot
July 08 2014 4:19 PM
The price of weed varies greatly across the U.S. Here's how much black market weed costs compared to the legal stuff.
- Amazon Dangles Hachette Author Deal
July 08 2014 3:56 PM
Amazon offered 100 percent of Hachette e-book revenue to authors in an attempt to end its ongoing pricing dispute.
- Potato Salad Kickstarter Nets $40K
July 08 2014 1:10 PM
Zack Danger Brown's plea on Kickstarter for $10 to make potato salad generated him nearly $40,000 in five days. Here are 12 other weird campaigns to which people actually gave money.
- At Alibaba, Drawing Scrutiny Is Just Business As Usual
July 08 2014 8:07 AM
"Do you trust Jack Ma to do the right thing for you? Ddo you think he will keep the right people on his side? If you think yes then this is a long term bet you want to make."
- French Retail Giant Carrefour To Shut Shop In India
July 08 2014 2:28 AM
Carrefour, the world’s second-largest retailer by sales, announced it will exit the Indian market as a part of its new revival plan.
- Portland Police Prep For Pot DUIs
July 07 2014 4:57 PM
As Washington's first marijuana retail stores open this week, police in nearby Portland, Oregon, may be dealing with more high driving.
- iPhone 6 Could Be Assembled By Robots
July 07 2014 5:23 AM
Foxconn is planning to install 10,000 Foxbots to produce the iPhone while each robot can assemble an average of 30,000 devices a year.
- Apple Remains Leading Smartphone Maker In The US
July 04 2014 5:40 AM
While the iPhone was the most popular smartphone in the US, Android led among operating systems for smartphones.
- A Cynical Look At Burger King’s Pride Whopper
July 03 2014 2:36 PM
The fast-food giant’s viral video was less about inclusion than about selling burgers.
- Ousted American Apparel CEO Gives Power To Hedge Fund: Report
July 02 2014 11:17 PM
Dov Charney, who created American Apparel in 1989, has handed over his entire stake and voting rights in the retailer to Standard General.
- No Guns In Target, Please
July 02 2014 5:18 PM
Like Chipotle and Sonic, the big-box retailer has decided that firearms negatively impact the atmosphere in its stores.