- Fiat Chrysler Strikes Deal To Produce Jeeps In China
April 19 2014 2:46 PM
The iconic vehicle is expected to appear on the mainland by the end of next year.
- Easter 2014 Sales: 14 Deals And Discounts For The Easter Weekend
April 19 2014 12:05 PM
Here are 14 sales, deals and coupons offered by retailers in honor of the Easter holiday.
- Bad News For Burrito Addicts
April 18 2014 3:51 PM
Chipotle plans to raise its prices for the first time in three years, in response to increases in beef, avocado and cheese prices.
- McDonald’s Q1 Earnings Preview: Profits Forecast Down 2.7%
April 18 2014 3:50 PM
The world’s largest restaurant chain by sales is facing problems on numerous fronts.
- How Many Calories Are In Easter Candies?
April 18 2014 11:16 AM
Before you indulge in Easter candy, you may want to take a look at the nutrition and serving-size info.
- It’s Official! The Triumphant Return Of The KFC Double Down
April 16 2014 12:49 PM
The infamous Kentucky Fried Chicken Double Down, a breadless sandwich that has two pieces of fried chicken instead of a bun, will return to the KFC menu.
- Wawa Free Coffee: Convenience Store Chain Celebrates 50th Anniversary With Freebie
April 16 2014 9:58 AM
Wawa is celebrating its 50th anniversary Wednesday with a freebie: free coffee all day for customers.
- Galaxy S5 Seen Boosting Samsung’s Revenue In Q2
April 16 2014 6:46 AM
Samsung could generate about $16.4 billion in quarterly revenues from the sales of its newest device.
- Zebra Technologies To Buy Motorola Solutions' Enterprise Arm For $3.45B
April 16 2014 4:17 AM
Approximately 4,500 employees are expected to join Zebra when the transaction is complete.
- Car Seat Recall 2014: Baby Trend Inc. Recalls Child Seats, Joining Graco And Evenflo
April 15 2014 4:18 PM
Baby Trend issued a recall on its car seat, the TrendZ Fastback 3-in-1 child restraint, after two of the biggest child seat recalls in recent years occurred.
- 14 Tax Day Freebies To Soften The Blow
April 15 2014 8:50 AM
Whether you're getting a sweet return, shelling out cash or still itemizing for Uncle Sam, here are some freebies you can score this Tax Day, April 15, 2014.
- Diageo Plans To Raise Stake In United Spirits For $1.9B
April 15 2014 2:18 AM
The latest open offer is the second attempt by Diageo to gain a larger stake in the Bangalore, India-based company.
- McDonald’s Canada: A Guest Worker Program Under Scrutiny
April 14 2014 5:10 PM
Canadian franchise operators for the world's largest quick-service restaurant chain face accusations of preferring foreign temps over locals.
- Armed Men Seize Control Of City In Eastern Ukraine
April 12 2014 9:30 PM
In what is being called an "act of aggression," pro-Russian activists seized government buildings and a police station, witnesses said.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: 4 Things To Know About The Phone
April 12 2014 10:36 AM
A few things users should know about the new Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Is Wal-Mart Quietly Building An Organic Empire?
April 12 2014 9:59 AM
The company appears ready to take a gamble on a growing public demand for healthier foods.
- Wal-Mart Goes Organic
April 11 2014 3:35 PM
Wal-Mart's plan to offer Wild Oats organic products has thrifty foodies salivating, but how organic will these products really be?
- Bigger iPhone 6 Buzz Grows Louder
April 11 2014 7:22 AM
As speculation about the device heats up, consumers are warming up to the idea of spending for a larger, sleeker phone.
- The US's Frugal Consumer: A Fall In Prom Spending
April 11 2014 5:47 AM
The new generation of teens appears to care less about proms than their predecessors, or at least is not willing to spend quite as big.
- Apple’s Plans For Macs In 2014
April 10 2014 6:35 AM
The new 12-inch MacBook Air could feature a fan-less design, a new buttonless trackpad and a higher resolution display.