- Target Offers Customers 10% Discount This Weekend
December 21 2013 8:02 PM
Possible victims of identity theft were anyone who shopped at Target locations from Black Friday through Dec. 15.
- Last Minute Gifts: Why Not Nerf? [VIDEO]
December 21 2013 6:53 PM
Hasbro (Nerf’s parent company) sent IBT three of their newest models for me to rule the office with...uh, I mean, for me to review as holiday gifts.
- Samsung Is Rumored To Launch Four New Tablets Early Next Year
December 21 2013 2:14 PM
Each of the “Pro” devices will support Wi-Fi and 4G LTE, while the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite will feature only 3G connectivity.
- Last-Minute Christmas Sales And Deals For Holiday Shopping Procrastinators
December 20 2013 3:53 PM
It’s five days (and counting!) before Christmas and if you haven't done your holiday shopping, you can still score last-minute sales and deals from your favorite stores.
- How Big Data Companies Are Trying To Win Corporate Clients
December 20 2013 2:16 PM
Devices that track your location and scan your face are on the brink of broad adoption, according to retail specialists.
- What Canada's Highest Court Said About Nation's Brothel Ban
December 20 2013 11:55 AM
The Canadian Supreme Court on Friday struck down three laws that banned certain aspects of prostitution.
- Data Stolen From Target Now Available For Purchase Online
December 20 2013 11:15 AM
Credit and debit card information stolen during the recent, massive Target hack is now being sold all over the Web.
- Amazon Takes All: Survival Of The Biggest
December 20 2013 10:20 AM
Jeff Bezos is fond of saying we’re still in “Day One” for the Internet, but for the retailers in his path, it feels more like the End of Days.
- Are More Retailers At Risk From Amazon's Showrooming? [VIDEO]
December 20 2013 10:10 AM
How does internet retail giant Amazon benefit from the "showrooming" phenomenon?
- Should E-Cigarettes Be Part Of A Smoking Ban?
December 20 2013 7:00 AM
A new law would ban the use of e-cigarettes in public and private venues in New York City, where smoking is already prohibited.
- German GfK Confidence Index Tops Expectations
December 20 2013 5:48 AM
Confidence among German consumers is improving, aided by a buoyant economic outlook, while producer prices continued to decline.
- Target Says Credit Card Data, Not PINS, Stolen
December 19 2013 7:52 PM
The enormous breach is the latest example of a growing problem for retailers as companies outsource writing and maintaining software.
- Toys R Us Christmas Eve Store Hours 2013: Stores To Stay Open 87 Straight Hours For Last-Minute Shoppers
December 19 2013 11:38 AM
Toys R Us announced that it will extend its Christmas Eve store hours to remain open for 87 hours straight nationwide. Most stores will stay open from 6 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 21 through 9.m. Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24.
- Amazon's Employees Are Not Smiling, Despite The Company's Logo
December 19 2013 8:25 AM
Working conditions at Amazon.com aren’t any better than they are at Walmart. The difference is you don’t see Amazon's employees.
- How The Target Data Breach Affecting 40 Million Credit, Debit Cards Occurred
December 19 2013 8:21 AM
Info that may have been stolen includes customer names, card numbers, expiration dates and 3-digit security codes on the back of cards.
- Target Data Breach Spurs Investigation
December 18 2013 11:24 PM
Millions of customers' credit and debit card information has reportedly been stolen in a massive data breach at Target department stores.
- JC Penney CEO Buys Chunk Of Starbucks Stock
December 18 2013 1:46 PM
The fates and futures of the two well-known brands diverge remarkably, to say the least.
- How To Create A PR Nightmare [VIDEO]
December 18 2013 10:45 AM
When a Samsung Galaxy S4 owner posted a video on youtube that was intended to serve as evidence that the phone had caught fire while charging, the response from Samsung was less than friendly and from a PR standpoint, senseless.
- German Business Index Continues To Rise
December 18 2013 5:28 AM
In Germany, the future holds more promise than the present-day situation, the latest data indicates.
- Christmas Delivery Cutoffs For Online Retailers
December 17 2013 10:15 PM
There is still a little time left to get those online orders to your home before Christmas.