- Procter & Gamble Q2 Earnings Preview: Turnaround Ahead?
January 23 2014 6:29 AM
Since October, foreign exchange trends worsened for U.S.-based companies in the second quarter, with the dollar strengthening overall.
- Amazon To Ship Before You Buy
January 22 2014 1:44 PM
If successful, anticipatory shipping could eliminate one of the few advantages brick-and-mortar shops have over Amazon.
- The Latest In US Grocery PC: Humanely Raised Hogs
January 22 2014 11:42 AM
There are no official stats on humanely raised hogs, though as a slice of the world’s pork market, they likely aren’t overwhelming.
- In Africa, Battle Continues Against Wheat Rust
January 21 2014 12:54 PM
The rust, which can cause complete crop failure, threatens up to 80 percent of the world’s wheat supply.
- Mexican Couple Arrested Near Border In Target Breach Case
January 21 2014 2:12 AM
Police had outstanding arrest warrants out for the two in connection with credit- and debit-card fraud, media reports said.
- Starbucks' Corporate Strategy Is In The Bag
January 20 2014 9:11 AM
Many Americans can't walk 3 blocks without seeing a Starbucks, and now the company is focusing on a brand-new location.
- Target Hack Malware Traced To Russian Teen
January 18 2014 6:58 PM
The simple malware program was used in the attacks on Target stores around the nation.
- 23 Weekend Sales For Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
January 17 2014 3:50 PM
Many stores and restaurants are offering sales and discounts on Monday for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- What Nigerians Bought Online In 2013
January 17 2014 3:33 PM
Cell phones and televisions top the list of most popular online retail orders in Nigeria.
- What's Really At Stake In Union vs. Wal-Mart Battle
January 17 2014 11:59 AM
Nineteen workers represented by the NLRB claim that Wal-Mart Stores violated labor law by firing them while on strike.
- UK Retail Holiday Sales: Small vs. Large
January 17 2014 9:31 AM
Smaller retail shops had a different holiday season than their large-store counterparts did.
- Subsidies Are The $64,000 Question As Apple Rolls Out iPhone With China Mobile
January 17 2014 7:53 AM
The battle between Samsung and Apple moves to subsidies as iPhone rolls out on China Mobile.
- Cisco: Smart Tech Can Unlock More 'Untapped' Value
January 16 2014 2:36 PM
Retailers could realize an enormous revenue gain and/or cost savings in the coming decade by adopting “smart” device tech.
- Is Your JC Penney Store Closing?
January 16 2014 11:04 AM
J.C. Penney announced scores of store closings and thousands of layoffs. Here's a list of the areas getting hit.
- How Google Uses Your Search/Browsing History Against You
January 16 2014 10:47 AM
A lot of people hate Google's targeted ads. Here's how the company does it.
- Did The Tablet Market Just Hit A Tipping Point?
January 16 2014 10:15 AM
Americans' love affair with the tablet shows no signs of abating.
- JC Penney - Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
January 16 2014 8:04 AM
The company’s scant three-sentence comment on holiday sales last week raised doubts about the store’s performance in the crucial holiday season.
- Best Buy: Brace For Impact
January 16 2014 7:56 AM
The struggling electronics retailer cut its fourth-quarter earnings forecast, due to price pressure, among other factors.
- Why Online Shopping Is Catching On In Rural China
January 16 2014 5:28 AM
Is there a mini-retail revolution occurring in rural China?
- Chuck E. Cheese To Be Sold For Nearly $1B: Report
January 15 2014 11:09 PM
The entertainment franchise will be acquired by a PE firm run by billionaire Leon Black, the Financial Times reported Thursday.