- FedEx Earnings Off To ‘Outstanding Start'
September 17 2014 10:31 AM
The shipping company is benefitting from more online commerce, but an aggressive share-buyback program is the real driver.
- California Sets Road Rules For Self-Driving Cars
September 16 2014 4:24 PM
Audi became the first to get the license to test its self-driving car. Here are the rules.
- Airbus To Streamline Defense And Space Business
September 16 2014 6:36 AM
Airbus, which is battling competition in Europe and abroad, will sell stakes in various divisions worth nearly $2.5 billion.
- Uber Expands In India Under Shadow Of Potential Payments Ban
September 16 2014 3:01 AM
Uber, California's hot taxi startup has expanded its Indian service, adding its low-cost UberX option in three Indian cities
- Several 'Hard Objects' Found In MH370 Search
September 15 2014 4:52 AM
Malaysian Transport Minister Liow Tiong Lai said the search for Flight MH370 has now reached a crucial stage.
- Uber Eyes Delivery Niches
September 14 2014 4:56 PM
Uber chief Travis Kalanick says global expansion in ride-sharing underway as he tests U.S. markets for delivery services.
- At Least 2 Dozen Missing In Philippines Ferry Sinking
September 13 2014 10:42 PM
Coast Guard says it would not be unusual for there to be many more aboard the ferry than what the passenger manifest indicated.
- Air France To Cut Flights In Half When Pilots Strike Starts
September 13 2014 1:45 PM
Air France says the walkout would cost the company between $12.96 million and $19.44 million a day.
- Focus ST Lives Up To The Hype [REVIEW]
September 13 2014 12:59 PM
By all logic. the Focus ST shouldn’t be good: It’s a nose-heavy car with a lot of power and front-wheel drive. Yet, somehow, it's brilliant.
- Lava From Hawaii Volcano Approaches Homes
September 13 2014 5:09 AM
People on Hawaii's Big Island prepare new escape routes as flowing lava threatens to close an important highway.
- Nevada Welcomes Tesla With $1.3B Tax Incentives Package
September 12 2014 5:37 AM
Tesla will be exempt from property taxes for up to 10 years and from local sales taxes for up to 20 years, saving the company nearly $1 billion.
- Connected Cars: They Know Where You’ve Been
September 11 2014 12:59 PM
The ‘Internet of cars’ will make roads safer, but how much personal data drivers will secede is a lingering question.
- Nissan Leaf Goes To China
September 11 2014 10:29 AM
The Venucia e30 launches in China. Nissan hopes Chinese version of the Leaf will take significant market share.
- Ssangyong Motors Considers Entering US Auto Market
September 11 2014 8:36 AM
A study being conducted by the company, which is owned by an Indian conglomerate, will look at the feasibility of selling cars in the US.
- Chinese Regulator Fines Audi, Chrysler In Anti-Monopoly Probe
September 11 2014 8:14 AM
China fined Volkswagen’s Audi $40.5 million and Fiat’s Chrysler $5.2 million after they were found guilty of price-fixing.
- Lufthansa Cancels 140 Flights As Pilots Strike
September 10 2014 9:04 AM
The series of four strikes in recent months has cost Lufthansa nearly $100 million.
- Malaysian Flight MH17 Hit By 'High-Energy Objects': Dutch Report
September 09 2014 6:28 AM
The report from the Dutch Safety Board also ruled out technical faults and crew involvement in the plane's downing.
- Lake Baikal Turning Into A Swamp, Ecologists Warn
September 09 2014 4:53 AM
The dumping of liquid waste and pollutants into the world's largest freshwater lake has been identified as the root cause of the problem.
- GM's China Venture Recalls Thousands Of Cadillacs
September 09 2014 2:39 AM
In extreme cases, the issue could cause the car to not accelerate properly, the watchdog said.
- US Air Marshall Attacked With Syringe At Nigerian Airport
September 09 2014 2:22 AM
The contents of the syringe are not known but the air marshal was flown back to the US where he is now under observation.