- GM's Self-Drive Cadillac Expected In 2017
September 08 2014 4:45 AM
General Motors has announced that the 2017 CTS Cadillac will be equipped with technology that will allow the car to drive itself.
- Malaysia Airlines Restructuring Could Succeed With State Support For Job Cuts
September 07 2014 11:59 PM
Under the radical $1.9 billion overhaul unveiled last week, MAS said it would shed nearly a third of its 20,000 workforce.
- VW To Shut Down Russian Plant For 10 Days
September 07 2014 1:25 PM
The German automaker said the decision was based on Russia's faltering economy.
- Farmers 'Ready to Fight' Against Mexico's 'Mega-Airport'
September 06 2014 2:05 PM
Mexico hopes a new $9.2 billion airport will become Latin America's biggest travel hub. But the plans are opening up old wounds.
- 'Unresponsive' Plane Tailed By US Fighters Crashes, Killing 2
September 06 2014 3:25 AM
Authorities said that the search effort for the wreckage of the small U.S. private plane which crashed off the coast of Jamaica is underway.
- F-15 Fighters Track 'Unresponsive Aircraft' Over Atlantic Ocean
September 05 2014 2:14 PM
The two F-15 fighters called off their pursuit as the plane entered Cuban airspace. The plane did not respond to attempts at communication.
- China Will Surpass US In Commercial Aircraft Demand By 2030s
September 04 2014 10:37 AM
China surpassed the U.S. in car demand in 2009. Boeing says it will do the same with aircraft in 20 years.
- Malaysia Airlines Replaces 'My Ultimate Bucket List' Contest
September 04 2014 3:31 AM
The contest page for the 'My Ultimate Bucket List' contest had earlier announced “Bon voyage and good luck!”
- Ebola's Expanding Reach: Africa Outbreak Slows Thai Rice Shipments
September 03 2014 2:06 PM
Thailand's rice industry, already hurt by internal politics, is having trouble exporting to West Africa.
- Ukraine Conflict A Boon To Russian Domestic Air Travel
September 03 2014 10:41 AM
Amid overall flat growth in air travel globally, Russian domestic air travel grew almost 10 percent in July.
- Calais Mayor Threatens To Block Port In Immigrants Row
September 03 2014 4:02 AM
The northern French port town has seen a flood of immigrants fleeing war and famine, and trying to get to the UK.
- Third Flight Diverted Over Airline Legroom Fight
September 02 2014 6:56 PM
A Delta Air Lines flight from New York to Florida was forced to land early on Monday night after a passenger became irate over a reclined seat.
- Are Stoned Drivers Dangerous? Research Unclear
September 02 2014 4:32 PM
Law enforcement is concerned that legalizing marijuana in the U.S. will lead to more pot-related traffic accidents.
- Germany Bans Uber Cab-Hailing Service
September 02 2014 8:56 AM
If Uber continues to operate, it could face fines of up to $328,225 per trip.
- Five Killed In Denver Plane Crash
September 01 2014 2:07 AM
The six-passenger plane crashed about 100 yards from the runway creating a small cloud of smoke over the crash site.
- Labor Day Means One Last Road Trip This Summer
August 30 2014 11:45 AM
Labor Day 2014 will see the highest number of Americans on the road since 2008.
- US Railroads Move More Crude Oil Amid Drilling Boom
August 28 2014 1:14 PM
Oil companies are increasingly leaning on railroads to ship crude as pipeline capacity fails to keep up with demand.
- Qantas Airways Posts Its Biggest Annual Loss
August 28 2014 6:11 AM
The group, which was profitable for the last 18 years, now plans to cut down on capital investment for the next two years.
- Drunk Passengers Force Cuba-Bound Flight To Turn Back
August 28 2014 3:14 AM
The two female passengers reportedly caused a mid-flight disruption after consuming a significant amount of their duty-free alcohol.
- Uber's Guerrilla Marketing Backlash: Will Lyft Get A Lift?
August 27 2014 4:04 PM
Amid reports of the ridesharing company's aggressive marketing tactics, social media users say they will use its competitor, Lyft.