- Are Stoned Drivers Dangerous? Research Unclear
September 02 2014 4:32 PM
Law enforcement is concerned that legalizing marijuana in the U.S. will lead to more pot-related traffic accidents.
- Germany Bans Uber Cab-Hailing Service
September 02 2014 8:56 AM
If Uber continues to operate, it could face fines of up to $328,225 per trip.
- Five Killed In Denver Plane Crash
September 01 2014 2:07 AM
The six-passenger plane crashed about 100 yards from the runway creating a small cloud of smoke over the crash site.
- Labor Day Means One Last Road Trip This Summer
August 30 2014 11:45 AM
Labor Day 2014 will see the highest number of Americans on the road since 2008.
- US Railroads Move More Crude Oil Amid Drilling Boom
August 28 2014 1:14 PM
Oil companies are increasingly leaning on railroads to ship crude as pipeline capacity fails to keep up with demand.
- Qantas Airways Posts Its Biggest Annual Loss
August 28 2014 6:11 AM
The group, which was profitable for the last 18 years, now plans to cut down on capital investment for the next two years.
- Drunk Passengers Force Cuba-Bound Flight To Turn Back
August 28 2014 3:14 AM
The two female passengers reportedly caused a mid-flight disruption after consuming a significant amount of their duty-free alcohol.
- Uber's Guerrilla Marketing Backlash: Will Lyft Get A Lift?
August 27 2014 4:04 PM
Amid reports of the ridesharing company's aggressive marketing tactics, social media users say they will use its competitor, Lyft.
- Ill-Starred Malaysia Airlines To Shrink Staff And Routes
August 26 2014 9:40 PM
The official downsizing plan will be announced this week, but sources said routes to China and Europe would be eliminated.
- Orbitz Stock Price Drops After American Airlines Pulls Its Fares
August 26 2014 1:46 PM
The largest air carrier in the U.S. will no longer list its fares on online travel agency Orbitz.com or its affiliates.
- July's Durable Goods Orders Suggest Economy Is Stronger Than It Really Is
August 26 2014 10:43 AM
Record aircraft sales at Boeing boosted orders for American durable goods.
- China To Give $16 Billion For Electric Vehicle Chargers
August 26 2014 10:40 AM
China's electric vehicle subsidy would combat customer concerns of being stranded with a dead battery.
- Single-Engine Plane Crash In Ohio Kills 4
August 26 2014 4:25 AM
The small plane reportedly crashed shortly after taking off from the Cuyahoga County Airport, located about 17 miles east of Cleveland.
- Goodyear Replaces Blimp With New 'Wingfoot One' Zeppelin
August 25 2014 2:41 PM
Zeppelins are distinguished by their incorporation of a rigid frame that shapes the aircraft. Blimps, on the other hand, maintain their shape by regulating pressure.
- Amazon's Drones May Fly First In India: Report
August 21 2014 1:04 AM
Amazon might be preparing to test its 'octocopter' Prime Air delivery drones in India in late October, The Economic Times reports.
- MH17 Investigators Plan To Return To Crash Site In Ukraine
August 20 2014 10:39 PM
Fighting between pro-Russian separatists and the Ukrainian military has kept investigators away from the MH17 crash site.
- Iceland Volcano Eruption Could Spell Trouble For Air Travel
August 20 2014 1:11 PM
A volcano in Iceland that may be about to erupt has the airline industry remembering the 2010 ash cloud that grounded flights for a week.
- Chinese Railway Official Gets Death Sentence For Corruption
August 20 2014 5:17 AM
China’s railway officials have come under increasing scrutiny from both anti-corruption officials as well as the public.
- Dozing ATC Staff Delay 737 Landing In China
August 19 2014 5:23 AM
The Boeing aircraft, travelling from Sanya to Wuhan, could not contact the control tower for several minutes despite multiple attempts.
- US West Coast Longshoremen, Port Operators In Labor Talks
August 18 2014 3:50 PM
Prospects for labor strife aren't the only thing cutting down on the volume of cargo going through U.S. West Coast ports.