- Toyota's Reliance On US Deepens As Emerging Markets Falter
August 05 2014 7:34 AM
For the year to March 2015, Toyota stuck with its full-year operating profit forecast of 2.3 trillion yen.
- Bad Weather Hampers Rescue Efforts In Bangladesh Ferry Accident
August 05 2014 3:51 AM
The country's shipping ministry has reportedly given a 10-day deadline for an investigation into the latest incident.
- How Come Airlines Are Not Freaking Out About Ebola?
August 04 2014 1:37 PM
The risk of an infected passenger on a plane spreading the disease to other travelers is very low, says the World Health Organization.
- Daimler To Cut Prices On Mercedes-Benz Spare Parts In China
August 04 2014 7:52 AM
Mercedes-Benz, which reportedly began sales on a mellow note in China in 2001, is now enjoying strong growth in the country.
- US Wants To Ban In-Flight Phone Calls, But Airlines Want Final Word
August 04 2014 7:04 AM
The government is expected to seek comments from the industry and travelers before making a final ruling.
- Suez Hub Project Awarded
August 03 2014 12:18 PM
Consortium wins bid for Suez hub that will include development of 29,000 square miles around the canal.
- GM Seeks Alternative Supply In China After Blast Kills Scores At Factory
August 03 2014 6:54 AM
General Motors has requested its main Chinese supplier find an alternative source of components after a blast at a Kunshan factory killed at least 69 people.
- Want To Know If Your GM Car Is Recalled? Good Luck
August 02 2014 10:42 PM
NHTSA says some owners of GM vehicles are getting false recall information when they check their VINs.
- A Pain That Never Subsides
August 02 2014 8:34 AM
A plane crash 20 years ago turned two American women into advocates for families devastated by airline disasters, including MH17 and MH370.
- With US Auto Sales Reports Due Friday, Some Experts See Reasons To Be Wary Of Bubble
August 01 2014 7:45 AM
If the Fed raises interest rates next year as expected, it will raise the costs of buying a car and could trigger a slowdown in demand.
- MH370 Search Area More Mysterious Than Surface Of Mars Or Venus
July 31 2014 9:23 PM
Two ships tasked with mapping the Indian Ocean are making progress ahead of the September mission, Australian officials said Thursday.
- The Forensic Clock Is Ticking
July 31 2014 12:52 PM
About 100 bodies are still missing from the MH17 crash site, but contamination and lack of time threaten the investigation.
- Tesla Q2 Earnings: 6 Things To Watch For In Results
July 31 2014 9:30 AM
Electric carmaker and stock market darling Tesla Motors Inc. will report second-quarter earnings after the close on Thursday.
- Travel Boom Fuels Demand For New Airports In Asia: Report
July 31 2014 3:17 AM
Tourism in the Asia Pacific region grew at over 6 percent in the first four months of 2014 -- higher than the global average of 5 percent.
- Ford Fiesta ST Is Probably The Most Fun Under 25K [VIDEO]
July 30 2014 4:22 PM
Performance cars can be graceful, elegant, composed. Subtle. The 2014 Ford Fiesta ST is not subtle.
- How Malaysia Airlines Can Save Itself, Or Not
July 30 2014 3:14 PM
Malaysia Airlines is in serious financial and image trouble. After the losses of MH17 and MH370, a rebranding may be the way to go.
- EU Electric Car Sales Doubled In 2013
July 30 2014 11:49 AM
Three manufacturers helped drive a 'surge' in electric car sales in Europe for 2013, a new analysis of official data found.
- Driver-Free In The UK
July 30 2014 10:27 AM
Britain says it won’t fell behind in the push to make self-driving cars a thing on its roads.
- Again And Again, MH17 Forensic Investigators Denied Access To Site
July 29 2014 11:47 AM
Bodies of some of the 298 victims killed in the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 remain in the open.
- SpaceX’s Bold Vision To Dominate The Solar System
July 29 2014 10:47 AM
SpaceX’s president sees her company becoming the most widely used interplanetary cargo company by the end of the century.