- Pope Francis visited Albania Sunday.
- A conversation between two Arabic speakers reportedly referred to a “demonstrative act, Wednesday, at the Vatican.”
- Egypt, Indonesia and several other countries demanded Google user information for the first time in 2014.
- Albania's once-dwindling oil sector is seeing a drilling renaissance thanks to smaller foreign firms lured by the prospects of significant deposits.
- The Samsung Galaxy S5 features its own region lock authentication process. Learn how to unlock your device to foreign SIM cards.
- Like my father, Besim was simply bewildered by the modern world and saddened by the inexorable destruction of traditional culture and mores.
- A quick preview of England's top of the group clash in Montenegro tomorrow, and a look ahead to the fate that waits the teams who make the play-offs.
- Ashley Cole reached the monumental figure of 100 international caps for England against Brazil on Wednesday, but the time is fast approaching for him to give way to the excellent Leighton Baines.
Miss Universe 2012 Live Stream: Where To Watch, List Of Contestants And All About Tonight's Pageant [PHOTOS]All you need to know about Wednesday night's 2012 Miss Universe pageant, including where to watch, live streams and the beautiful contestants from all over the world.
- Apple launched the iPhone 5 in 33 new countries today, including China, Turkey, Israel and Russia.
- An extremely speculative look at who the 32 qualifiers for the World Cup in Brazil might be.