- The ongoing refugee crisis in Europe became the dominant issue in the run-up to the presidential elections.
- European banks have paid billions of dollars in fines for violating sanctions agreements in the past five years.
- Ironically, walls and fences have often had the opposite of their intended effects — especially for the droves of migrants looking to enter the European Union.
- "We must send them back to their own countries," said Marine Le Pen, leader of France's right-wing nationalist party.
- A new report offers a grim outlook for further reductions of vehicle greenhouse gases as all the easy stuff has been done.
- International Business Times caught up with "The Quest" Executive Producers Jane Fleming and Rob Eric before the July 31 ABC premiere.