- Desperate refugees are taking a new route to Europe from North Africa, and it’s more dangerous than ever.
- Abortion is legal in Italy, but the Council of Europe said a large number of doctors refuse to perform the operation.
- "Rome has shown itself not to have the necessary antibodies" to fight against organized crime, one leader said.
- The small northern territory only counts around 13,000 inhabitants, and many of them are farmers.
- Internment centers in southern Europe would also allow for the swift deportation back to Syria of those who were denied refugee status in the EU.