- HBO Deal Isn't The Only Good News For Amazon This Week
April 23 2014 1:45 PM
The giant Internet retailer's broadening ambitions and improving margins likely boosted first-quarter earnings.
- The Only Car You Can Buy With Bitcoin [VIDEO]
April 17 2014 7:02 PM
Normally you would purchase a car with cash or credit or by financing through a bank. One carmaker, however, is enabling you to pay a different way.
- Angola Moving Into Oil's Big Leagues
April 16 2014 5:37 PM
After decades of turmoil, Angola is on the verge of catapulting to the top ranks of the world’s energy economy.
- ‘World’s Most Haunted Island’ For Sale In Italy
April 16 2014 11:39 AM
The Italian government is selling a 99-year-lease for Poveglia, one of the world's most popular "haunted" destinations, to reduce the country's debt.
- Libya To Export First Oil Since Rebel Deal
April 15 2014 11:06 AM
Libya is a major supplier of oil for Mediterranean refineries, and sustained oil exports from the country should lower Brent crude prices.
- Eurosceptics More United Than Many Think: Poll
April 14 2014 10:51 AM
Rather than being single-issue voters with narrow national interests, the survey suggests far-right Eurosceptics share a common set of values.
- US Government Wants Your Facebook Data
April 11 2014 1:04 PM
Unlike Facebook’s first transparency report, its second report was allowed to clarify how many requests came from U.S. law enforcement.
- Hope For Honeybees In Europe; Deaths Less Than Expected
April 07 2014 7:11 PM
A new study conducted by the European Commission suggests honey bees are not dying as rapidly in Europe as was previously feared.
- Murray Doubles Up To Put Britain On Brink Of Davis Cup Semis
April 05 2014 6:22 PM
Britain gained an edge on Italy with Saturday wins in Naples.
- EU, Leading Manufacturers And Agencies Sign Plan To Make Hydrogen Cars Viable
April 03 2014 8:17 AM
Leading auto manufacturers, hydrogen fuel suppliers and energy consultancies are launching a fleet of hydrogen cars across Europe.
- 'Big 4' European Nations Now Part Of Recovery
April 03 2014 4:45 AM
Prospects of an all-round recovery in the euro zone continue to brighten, while deflation and unemployment continue to be red flags.
- Beards 'N' Beck: ZZ Top And Jeff Beck Will Tour Together
April 03 2014 1:37 AM
Jeff Beck has a thing for intriguing live teamwork. He toured with Brian Wilson in 2013, complementing the Beach Boy's warm melodies with his riveting guitar work.
- Same-Sex Military Couples Suffer As Pentagon Drags Heels On Host Pacts
April 02 2014 5:22 PM
Most couples posted overseas are unable to get the same benefits as married heterosexuals.
- Italy Goes Halal
April 02 2014 11:34 AM
A global halal food organization met in Rome last week to discuss the promotion of Italian halal products in a growing market worldwide.
- Spike In MD Arrests Prompts Talk Of Medical Ethics Crisis
April 01 2014 2:45 PM
New York and New Jersey have had a rash of cases of medical fraud, which some say reflects a growing national trend.
- Iran Names 1979 Hostage-Taker As UN Envoy
March 29 2014 9:12 PM
The appointment of Hamid Aboutalebi could anger the U.S. and further hurt chances for a nuclear deal.
- Serie A Round-Up: Juve, AC Milan, Napoli All Victorious
March 26 2014 5:42 PM
Before the matches began, Juventus maintained an 11-point lead on the table, and faced a fifth-place Parma squad hoping to press Fiorentina for fourth place and keep Inter Milan at bay.
- Myanmar's Offshore Blocks (Almost) Ready For Business
March 26 2014 3:42 PM
Many international oil and gas firms, including Total and Royal Dutch Shell, will be allowed to invest and explore Myanmar's offshore blocks.
- US Secret Service Agents Sent Home From Amsterdam
March 26 2014 3:26 AM
The three agents, all members of the Counter Assault Team, have been placed on administrative leave pending investigation.
- Play A 'How I Met Your Mother' Inspired Bingo Game While Watching The Series Finale
March 25 2014 2:24 PM
!Celebrate the series finale of "How I Met Your Mother" by playing this CBS inspired bingo game! Are you the baddest bingo bro? Find out!