- Zomato, which provides restaurant discovery and review services online, is now valued at $660 million after the latest funding round.
- The latest UNICEF report tracked child poverty in developed countries since 2008.
- Warsaw said the volume of gas from Russia dropped by 45 percent, though Russia's Gazprom denied it had cut supplies.
- Russia may have broken the 20-year-old Budapest Memorandum, which protects Ukraine's integrity, and NATO could decide to react.
- Energy isn't the only weak point for Europe in dealing with Russia.
- The Ukraine crisis has raised fears that gas supplies flowing to several European countries via Ukraine could be disrupted.
- A new study conducted by the European Commission suggests honey bees are not dying as rapidly in Europe as was previously feared.
UN Court Bans Japanese Whaling In Antarctic: A Brief History Of The Events That Led To Landmark DecisionThe International Court of Justice, the judicial arm of the U.N., ruled Monday that Japan’s whaling efforts in the Antarctic were unjustified. The court ordered Japan to cease whaling in that region.