- A report by members of European Parliament confirmed fears among aid organizations that non-Syrians would face discrimination.
- Hot on the heels of the Federal Reserve, Hong Kong's central bank raised interest rates by a quarter point. Are others likely to follow too, or will many go the other way and ease monetary policy? David Pollard reports.
- According to a Russian news agency, six Turkish jets intruded Greek airspace on Nov. 25.
- Regal Entertainment has announced that it will be running the first trailer for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" before every movie at select theaters the weekend after Thanksgiving.
- Washington has contributed more than $3 billion to Syrian Civil War victims since the conflict started in 2011.
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Watch Damon Try To Get Stefan And Caroline Together In A Sneak Peek Video For Episode 8, 'Fade Into You'Damon and Alaric seem to ship Stefan and Caroline in a new sneak peek video for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6, episode 8.
- In Iraq, the strikes against Islamic State were concentrated on the oil-producing north.