- Cloud gaming company Agawi has partnered with Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) to bring its Agawi CloudPlay service to Android-powered smart televisions, the company announced this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
- Intel showcased some recent additions to the Windows Store at CES 2013 that bring touch enabled media editing to Windows 8.
- MakerBot introduced its latest 3D printer model, the Replicator 2X, at CES this week. The new device allows for two-color printing with more materials than previous models.
- A Colorado startup has showcased its new augmented reality 3D engine for mobile devices, opening new opportunities for interior designers and architects.
- Just days after London-based Canonical unveiled its brand-new Ubuntu OS for smartphones, the company flew out to Las Vegas to show off its new open-source mobile interface at CES 2013.
- The CES 2013 keynote, featuring both chiefs from the CEA and Panasonic, is set to begin Monday at 11:15 a.m. EST.
- At this year's Consumer Electronics Show, Kingston unveiled its DataTraveler HyperX Predator Flash Drive, which boasts an amazing 1 terabyte of storage.