2013 Consumer Electronics Show
- Pebble Watch Finally Ready To Ship
January 10 2013 12:21 PM
The Pebble E-Paper Watch, which raised more than $10 million on Kickstarter last year, is finally ready to ship to its very patient customers.
- What This Show Means For Future Of Video Games
January 10 2013 10:44 AM
The Consumer Electronics Show this week highlighted a number of big changes that will come to the video game industry in 2013.
- Agawi Partners With Marvell To Step Up Smart TV Game
January 10 2013 10:34 AM
Cloud gaming company Agawi has partnered with Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) to bring its Agawi CloudPlay service to Android-powered smart televisions, the company announced this week at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
- New Windows 8 Apps Offer Touch-Enabled Media Editing
January 09 2013 5:23 PM
Intel showcased some recent additions to the Windows Store at CES 2013 that bring touch enabled media editing to Windows 8.
- PaperTab, Tablet As Flexible As Paper, Debuts
January 09 2013 5:13 PM
The PaperTab, which looks and feels just like a sheet of paper, may one today overtake today's tablets.
- Hisense Edges In On Smart TV Craze With Google TV
January 09 2013 4:31 PM
At CES 2013, Hisense unveiled its own offerings that will compete with many other manufacturers in the Smart TV craze set to dominate 2013.
- MakerBot Unveils Replicator 2X 3D Printer at CES 2013
January 09 2013 3:40 PM
MakerBot introduced its latest 3D printer model, the Replicator 2X, at CES this week. The new device allows for two-color printing with more materials than previous models.
- Colorado Co Showcases Augmented Reality Mobile Tech
January 09 2013 1:27 PM
A Colorado startup has showcased its new augmented reality 3D engine for mobile devices, opening new opportunities for interior designers and architects.
- Canonical’s Mark Shuttlesworth Demos The Ubuntu Smartphone OS At CES 2013 [VIDEO]
January 08 2013 11:55 AM
Just days after London-based Canonical unveiled its brand-new Ubuntu OS for smartphones, the company flew out to Las Vegas to show off its new open-source mobile interface at CES 2013.
- Where To Watch The Panasonic Keynote From CES 2013 Online
January 08 2013 11:02 AM
The CES 2013 keynote, featuring both chiefs from the CEA and Panasonic, is set to begin Monday at 11:15 a.m. EST.
- Samsung F8000: Entertainment & Computing
January 07 2013 6:07 PM
Samsung has introduced a new Smart TV that brings Ultra HD display, heavy social integration and voice command into the viewing experience.
- Monster Dives Into Fashion and Gaming At CES 2013
January 07 2013 4:13 PM
Monster kicked off its presence at CES on Monday with a star-studded cast. But were its new gadgets really all that new?
- Panasonic Introduces Personal Smart TVs
January 07 2013 3:45 PM
Panasonic has officially introduced its new line of Smart TVs that will incorporate new customization features.
- Kingston Debuts DataTraveler HyperX Predator, Offers 1TB On Flash
January 07 2013 3:14 PM
At this year's Consumer Electronics Show, Kingston unveiled its DataTraveler HyperX Predator Flash Drive, which boasts an amazing 1 terabyte of storage.
- Nvidia GRID Cloud Gaming Hardware Debuts At CES
January 07 2013 2:15 PM
Computer graphics icon Nvidia (Nasdaq: NVDA) debuted its new cloud gaming hardware, the Nvidia GRID, at CES on Sunday.
- Everything You Need To Know About CES 2013
January 06 2013 9:22 PM
The 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show is on the horizon, and here's a guide to its hotels, the show floor, and more.
- Big-Screen Phones, Hybrids, HDTVs At 2013 CES
January 06 2013 5:20 PM
The 2013 International Consumer Electronics Show will launch in Las Vegas Tuesday, and here's a preview of what to expect.