Detroit Auto Show 2013
- Best Concept Cars And Prototypes At Detroit Auto Show
January 17 2013 5:05 PM
Cars that will never be made and mockups that are in the works provide clues to the near-future look of autos.
- A China-Branded Car Is A Matter Of When, Not If
January 17 2013 6:11 AM
China’s GAC Group showed up at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, but it’s not quite ready for prime time yet.
- Tesla Electric SUV Is Pretty, But Looks Aren’t Everything
January 16 2013 12:13 PM
Tesla's Model X prototype SUV is eye candy, but it goes sour when considering range, price and lack of places to plug in.
- Detroit Auto Show Is Full Of Hybrids, But Only One Hydrogen Cell
January 15 2013 6:41 PM
Green machines dominate, but Toyota is the only one who brought its hydrogen fuel cell concept car to the expo.
- Car Commercials Recognized At The 2013 Detroit Auto Show
January 15 2013 5:42 PM
You can view videos of the top 10 car commercials of the past 25 years below.
- Shelby American Says It's Rebounded From Founder Carroll Shelby's Death
January 15 2013 2:45 PM
Shelby American unveiled two cars at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show: the 2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake and self-described “pocket rocket” Shelby Focus ST.
- Sexy Girls And Hot Cars At The 2013 Detroit Auto Show
January 15 2013 1:05 PM
Click through the slideshow to check out the sexy girls and hot cars featured at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
- Honda's Latest Concept SUV Could Be Rolling Off the Assembly Line By Mid-2014
January 14 2013 7:20 PM
The five-passenger vehicle is one of the most nearly finished concept vehicles that has debuted at the Detroit auto show.
- Will Plug-In Hybrids Render US Gas Pumps Obsolete?
January 14 2013 4:34 PM
Plug-in hybrids, which require either an at-home charging station or a facility for electric power, have an advantage over typical hybrids.
- Hybrid Cars At The 2013 Detroit Auto Show [SLIDESHOW]
January 14 2013 2:48 PM
Click through the slideshow to check out the hybrid vehicles on display at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
- 2013 Car Of The Year: Part Of The Rebirth In Michigan Manufacturing
January 14 2013 12:03 PM
Assembly workers in Lansing, Mich., must be feeling good about themselves this morning to hear that the Cadillac ATS they built was named Car of the Year.
- Cars Of The Year: The Ones That Didn't Win
January 14 2013 10:55 AM
So the 2013 Cadillac ATS and the 2013 and 2013 Ram 1500 pickup are the top picks for car and truck of the year at the Auto Show, but don't ignore the formidable contenders.
- 5 Hot Convertibles From The 2013 Detroit Auto Show
January 14 2013 9:49 AM
Click through the slideshow to check out the five best convertibles at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show.
- GM Rolls Out New Corvette
January 13 2013 6:44 PM
Chevrolet presented its newly redesigned Corvette Sunday night on the eve of the 2013 North American International Auto Show.
- New Chevrolet Corvette Model Appears For First Time
January 13 2013 6:35 PM
The first newly redesigned Corvette in nine years was exhibited on the eve of the 2013 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
- Motor City USA Revs Up For 2013 International Auto Show: Preview
January 13 2013 12:11 AM
More than 50 models will make their debuts as the world's automakers converge on Detroit for the North American International Auto Show.