Need To Know
- Pre-Market Movers For May 24, 2013
May 24 2013 8:23 AM
Pandora Media, Yingli Green, InterOil, Marvell Technology, Siemens AG prevailed in the pre-market trading on Friday.
- Hubble Telescope Reveals Ring Nebula's Real Shape
May 24 2013 7:33 AM
The Ring Nebula closer to a jelly doughnut than a bagel, scientists say.
- US Stock Futures Signal Lower Open On Friday
May 24 2013 7:06 AM
U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open on Friday, as investors tread cautiously ahead of durable-goods orders data, and a volatile day of trading in world markets.
- Three Indian Soldiers Killed In Anti-Insurgency Operation In Kashmir
May 24 2013 6:08 AM
Three Indian army soldiers were killed in an encounter in the Pulwama district on Friday, during an anti-insurgency operation.
- IPhone 5S May Feature Dual LED Flash, More Colors
May 24 2013 5:08 AM
Fresh rumor suggests Apple's iPhone 5S will feature a brighter flash and be available in more color options.
- Syrian Opposition Meet In Istanbul To Elect New Leader
May 24 2013 3:42 AM
A day after the U.S. expressed solidarity for Syrian opposition, members of the coalition met in Istanbul on Thursday to elect a new leader.
- Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers For May 23, 2013
May 24 2013 3:03 AM
Marvell Technology, Intuitive Surgical, MAKO Surgical, UTi and DIRECTV prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Thursday.
- Car Bomb Explosion In Pakistan Kills 13
May 23 2013 8:54 AM
A bomb explosion in Quetta, in Pakistan's Balochistan province, killed 11 security personnel and two civilians.
- How To Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On Motorola Droid RAZR HD XT926 Using Slim Bean Custom ROM
May 23 2013 8:23 AM
The Motorola Droid RAZR HD XT926 can now be upgraded to the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 23, 2013
May 23 2013 7:59 AM
Hewlett-Packard, GameStop, Ocean Rig, Syngenta, ExOne prevailed in the pre-market trading on Thursday.
- Is North Korea Ready To Restart Kaesong Complex?
May 23 2013 7:41 AM
North Korea proposed a joint event with South Korea to mark the anniversary of a landmark joint declaration.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Shipments Touch 10 Million Units Within A Month
May 23 2013 7:06 AM
Samsung’s flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S4, has shipped 10 million units, making it the company’s fastest-moving handset ever.
- US Stock Futures Fall Steeply, Point To Lower Open
May 23 2013 6:31 AM
U.S. stock futures fell steeply on Thursday, worried about uncertainties about the Fed's stimulus program and disappointing economic data out of China.
- Suspected Lashkar-e-Taiba Militant Killed In Kashmir Police Encounter
May 23 2013 3:58 AM
A militant belonging to the banned Islamist group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), was killed in an early morning raid on Thursday.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 22, 2013
May 23 2013 2:38 AM
Pacific Sunwear, ValueVision, AMAG, Cbeyond and Monarch prevailed in the NASDAQ post-market trading on Wednesday
- Bernanke To Congress: Fed Stimulus Still Needed
May 22 2013 1:13 PM
The head of the world's most powerful central bank said that despite job growth, the economy still needs help from the Fed.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 22, 2013
May 22 2013 8:28 AM
Saks, Kinross Gold, NPS, Eldorado Gold, Barrick Gold prevailed in the pre-market trading on Wednesday.
- iOS 7 Rumors: Next Version Of Apple’s Mobile OS To Have Flickr, Vimeo Integration
May 22 2013 7:03 AM
Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is likely to integrate both Flickr and Vimeo into the upcoming iOS 7, according to a new report.
- Xbox One Games: Battlefield 4, Call Of Duty: Ghosts To Be Available On Microsoft’s New Gaming Console
May 22 2013 4:13 AM
Microsoft has confirmed during the launch event that 15 first-party games will be available on Xbox One over the next 12 months.
- North Korea’s Kim Jong Un Sends Envoy To China
May 22 2013 3:33 AM
North Korean leader sent a special envoy to Beijing on Wednesday, a day after a Chinese fishing crew was freed after government intervention.