Need To Know
- Pentagon Report Accuses Chinese Of Cyber Attacks
May 07 2013 2:00 AM
China is carrying out systematic cyber-espionage on the U.S. military and private businesses to acquire technology, the Pentagon charged Monday in its most blunt assessment yet.
- Chief Of Air Force Sexual Assault Prevention Program Arrested For Sexual Assault
May 07 2013 1:18 AM
An Air Force officer in charge of the Air Force’s Sexual Assault Prevention program has been arrested — for sexual assault.
- North Korea Pulls Back Missiles, Relaxes State Of Alert
May 07 2013 1:10 AM
North Korea seems to have lifted its highest combat alert issued in March and withdrawn two mid-range missiles from its east coast, a senior South Korean source said.
- Pre-Market Movers For May 6, 2013
May 06 2013 7:39 AM
Two Harbors, BMC, 3D Systems, Nokia, Central European are among the companies whose shares prevailed in the pre-market trading on Monday.
- Apple iPad Mini 2: Analyst Says 2 Retina iPad Mini Models Coming
May 06 2013 6:50 AM
Apple is likely to release a Retina display-toting iPad mini in Q3 of this year and a third-generation iPad mini in Q1 2014.
- US Stock Futures Point To Higher Monday Open
May 06 2013 5:49 AM
Traders and institutional investors hope to build on last week's momentum that saw two major indices notch new highs.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets CyanogenMod Support: First CM 10.1 Nightly Builds For T-Mobile, Canadian Variants
May 06 2013 5:05 AM
Steve Kondik, announced the very first CyanogenMod builds for the Galaxy S4 are available for the T-Mobile and Canadian variants of the handset.
- India's April Services PMI Logs Slowest Growth In 18 Months
May 06 2013 4:30 AM
India's services sector recorded its slowest growth in 18 months following lower overseas demand for new services.
- iOS 7 Approaching: Save iOS 6.1.4 SHSH Blobs On iPhone 5 Using TinyUmbrella
May 06 2013 2:18 AM
The popular tool in the jailbreak community, TinyUmbrella, has been updated to support the latest iOS 6.1.4 firmware update.
- Malaysian Ruling Party Wins Re-Election After 56 Years In Power
May 05 2013 3:12 PM
Malaysia’s National Front coalition has won Sunday's election, extending its 56-year rule, with two-thirds of seats confirmed.
- US Condemns Report Of Massacre In Syria
May 05 2013 1:06 PM
The Obama administration is "horrified" by reports that more than 100 people were executed in a Syrian town, a spokesman said Sunday.
- Syria Regime Calls Israeli Airstrike 'Act Of War'
May 05 2013 9:22 AM
Israel apparently carried out a second airstrike on Syria. Damascus said it was allied with "terrorists."
- Pervez Musharraf's Party To Boycott Pakistan General Elections
May 04 2013 5:57 AM
Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf’s party on Saturday said it would boycott the upcoming general elections.
- Top After-Market NASDAQ Movers For May 3, 2013
May 04 2013 3:13 AM
Arkansas Best, The Madison Square, Trius Therapeutics, Audience and Biogen prevailed in the Nasdaq post-market trading on Friday.
- Bangladesh Building Collapse Death Toll Rises To 530
May 04 2013 2:50 AM
Four power generators inside the building may have contributed to the collapse.
- Japan Signs Multi-Billion Dollar Nuclear Deals With Turkey, UAE
May 04 2013 2:05 AM
Japan and Turkey signed a civil nuclear cooperation pact on Friday, a milestone for Japanese nuclear power program.
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware List For Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
May 04 2013 1:33 AM
Here's a tutorial for installing Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware updates, region by region, for the Samsung Galaxy S4.
- US Extends Targeted Sanctions On Myanmar, Lifts Visa Ban
May 03 2013 7:52 AM
The U.S. extended targeted sanctions against Myanmar for another year, but it also eased some visa restrictions.
- Pre-market Movers For May 3, 2013
May 03 2013 7:40 AM
GSV Capital Corp, Rio Tinto Plc, American International Group, BHP Billiton Limited prevailed in the pre-market trading on Friday.
- Next Year's 'iPhone 6' To Use Processors From Taiwan's TSMC?
May 03 2013 6:31 AM
Rumors about the next iPhone have become so intense, people are already talking about the 2014 model.