- Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf’s party on Saturday said it would boycott the upcoming general elections.
- A prosecutor investigating the 2007 assassination of former PM Benazir Bhutto was shot dead on Friday by gunmen on a motorcycle.
- The legal trouble for Pakistan’s ex-military ruler Pervez Musharraf as a Court rejected his bail plea in a case connected to the assassination of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in 2007.
- In a temporary relief to former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf the interim government in Pakistan refused to take any action against him.
- Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf was placed under house arrest on Friday on charges relating to judges' confinement in 2007.