Economic Events: (GMT)
US markets are closed for the Presidents Day Holiday
- This Week in PetroleumRelease Schedule: Wednesday @ 1:00 p.m. EST (schedule)
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel UpdateRelease Schedule: Monday between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. EST (schedule)
- Weekly Petroleum Status ReportRelease Schedule: The wpsrsummary.pdf, overview.pdf, and Tables 1-14 in CSV and XLS formats, are released to the Web site after 10:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday. All other PDF and HTML files are released to the Web site after 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday. Appendix D is produced during the winter heating season, which extends from October through March of each year. For some weeks which include holidays, releases are delayed by one day. (schedule)
- Heating Oil & Propane Update (October-March) Heating Oil, Propane Residential and Wholesale Price DataRelease Schedule: Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. EST
- Weekly Coal ProductionRelease Schedule: Thursday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Weekly NYMEX Coal FuturesRelease Schedule: Monday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Coal News & MarketsRelease Schedule: Monday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Natural Gas Weekly UpdateRelease Schedule: Thursday between 2:00 and 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Weekly Natural Gas Storage ReportRelease Schedule: Thursday at 10:30 (Eastern Time) (schedule)
Crude Oil Fundamental Analysis February 20, 2012, Forecast
Analysis and Recommendations:
Crude Oil continues to climb now trading at 103.66 up almost 1%.
EIA reported that U.S. crude oil inventories fell by 0.2 million barrels in the week ended February 10, missing projections for a 1.7 million barrel increase. U.S. crude supplies rose by 0.3 million barrels in the preceding week.
Total U.S. crude oil inventories stood at 339.1 million barrels as of last week, remaining in the upper limit of the average range for this time of year.
Crude-oil rose to their highest levels since May as geopolitical tensions involving Iran keep a fear premium in the markets and traders grow optimistic that Greek saga is closer to an end.
Crude Oil is currently trading
Friday February 17, 2012 Economic Reports actual v. forecast
Singaporean Trade Balance
German PPI (MoM)
Retail Sales (MoM)
Brazilian Unemployment Rate
Core CPI (MoM)
Core CPI (MoM)
Leading Indicators (MoM)
Crude Oil Pivot Points (Time Frame: 1 Day)
Name S3 S2 S1 Pivot R1 R2 R3