Economic Events: (GMT)
- This Week in PetroleumRelease Schedule: Wednesday @ 1:00 p.m. EST (schedule)
- Gasoline and Diesel Fuel UpdateRelease Schedule: Monday between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. EST (schedule)
- Weekly Petroleum Status ReportRelease Schedule: The wpsrsummary.pdf, overview.pdf, and Tables 1-14 in CSV and XLS formats, are released to the Web site after 10:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday. All other PDF and HTML files are released to the Web site after 1:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday. Appendix D is produced during the winter heating season, which extends from October through March of each year. For some weeks which include holidays, releases are delayed by one day. (schedule)
- Heating Oil & Propane Update (October-March) Heating Oil, Propane Residential and Wholesale Price DataRelease Schedule: Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. EST
- Weekly Coal ProductionRelease Schedule: Thursday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Weekly NYMEX Coal FuturesRelease Schedule: Monday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Coal News & MarketsRelease Schedule: Monday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Natural Gas Weekly UpdateRelease Schedule: Thursday between 2:00 and 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Weekly Natural Gas Storage ReportRelease Schedule: Thursday at 10:30 (Eastern Time) (schedule)
19:00 USD Federal Budget Balance
The Federal Budget Balance measures the difference in value between the federal government's income and expenditure during the reported month. A positive number indicates a budget surplus, a negative number indicates a deficit.
A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.
Economic Data results prior trading day ( key better than expected worse than expected at forecast )
Monster Employment Index
French Services PMI
German Services PMI
Italian CPI (MoM)
Retail Sales (MoM)
Crude Oil Fundamental Analysis February 6, 2012, Forecast
Analysis and Recommendations:
Unexpected good news in the USA today. The US added 243,000 jobs as reported by the Labor Department for the first time since April. The unemployment rate dropped to 8.3 percent, the lowest since February 2009.This was the boost the US needed to signal that the economy was recovering. The possibility of improved growth in the US will signal more consumption and demand for oil, pushing the black gold up.
Crude Oil Pivot Points (Time Frame: 1 Day)
Name S3 S2 S1 Pivot R1 R2 R3