Resistance: 1.2750-70 / 1.2800-15 / 1.2830-50 / 1.2900 / 1.2950-70
Support: 1.2700/ 4.2660-70 / 1.2600-20/ 1.2560-80/ 1.2510-20
Comment: Euro remains at the same levels as yesterday and there is not much to add to our previous analysis. Our upward targets at 1,2800-20 were reached and bears gained momentum at these levels, leading euro back to 1,2700. First intraday support is found at 1,2660-80, followed by 1,2550-80. Upwards, first resistance emerges at 1,2750-70, with next target at yesterday's tops at 1,2800-20.
- The details and information included in the above analysis, are part of research based exclusively on currency charts and are of purely instructional and educational nature. None of the information featuring in the analysis can be considered as an invitation for opening positions in FOREX market or in the market of forward contracts or any securities listed on an organized or unorganized market.
- We assume no responsibility for any kind of losses ,profits or property loss resulting, in whole or in part, from acts that are based either directly or indirectly on the processing or the use of information, details and strategies, the reader may find in the analysis. The readers hold full responsibility for the use and the results of their actions.
- The recipients of the analysis must acknowledge and accept that investment choices of any kind, especially concerning the FOREX market, contain risks (high, low and occasionally zero) of reduction or even loss of their investment. Therefore, they should always be cautious prior to any kind of action.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and the characteristics of the analysis.
- The contents of the analysis are solely intended for personal use. They may not be retransmitted, reproduced, distributed, published, adapted, modified or assigned to third parties in any way whatsoever. Anyone having access to them is required to comply with the law provisions on the protection of third party intellectual property rights.