Price: 1.2439

Bias: While 1.2526-50 caps I still feel the bearish side is the stronger

Daily Bullish:
In the end the 1.2223 level held and provoked a sharp pullback which came earlier than expected. I am in two minds whether this correction has finished or whether there is a bit more to go. If we do see a push above the 1.2470 high seen already then the 1.2526-50 area is the most I expect to see. Thus any stronger bullish stance will require a break above 1.2555 which would cause a test of 1.2597 and if this area breaks then we may well see a sharp follow-through above 1.2650 to the 1.2713 high...

MT Bullish:
7th April: I was a little aggressive with the bearish view and while we have seen a deeper than expected correction I can't really get bullish until the 1.2550 & 1.26 level break. If seen then look for a swift return to the 1.2713 high and probably further.

Daily Bearish:
Lack of follow-through yesterday has seen a deeper correction but I still prefer a bearish stance. I'm not sure whether we saw the corrective high at 1.2470 or whether we can still see a slightly higher correction to the 1.2526-50 area. If it reaches this resistance I suspect it will provide a good selling opportunity. Only an earlier break below 1.2373 would begin to weaken the price structure and risk follow-through below 1.2290 to 1.2223-48 at least. Take care there. Only breach will retest the 1.2189 low€¦

MT Bearish:
7th April: I am still cautiously in favor of the 1.2526-50 resistance area holding and generating a second test lower to the 1.2189-23 area. This may hold on first test but the implication will be a much larger decline through 1.2124 and below€¦

For a full description of how to use the analysis please see the Analysis page of my website. The prior day's set ups for potential trading levels highlighted in the report are now available on the Daily Forecast page of my web site.