The dollar and the euro both strengthened against the yen on speculation that the ECB may signal an intention to tighten liquidity conditions. Speculation that the Bank of America intend to repay $45bn in aid gave investors further confidence that we are getting through the worst of the downturn.
- ECB announce interest rate decision today
- Goldmans tip the Hong Kong GDP to grow 5.8% for 2010
- Inidan Central Bank are to revisit their GDP forecasts at January policy meeting
- Indonesia held interest rates at 6.5%
- Non farm payroll figure are scheduled for release tomorrow
Major Economic News
Initial Jobless Claims