No change...Oil is holding steady above the daily 50% Fib level...We have resistance at 9350 to 9388/91. . We would expect another attempt at this resistance but we are seeing the daily charts beginning to turn lower..so we may well get a sell off early in the US session back towards 9205 once more...

We would be covering shorts at these lower levels, and re-instating longs. We would hold longs unless a break was posted below
9165.

As stated, we have resistance located at 9388/91. If we exceed this resistance there is scope to trade higher with 9472 then the level that will entice prices..

We would cover all longs. Re-instate longs above here as the 61.8 Fib level of 9538 would then be the targeted area.

""