After weeks of speculation and months of swirling rumors, the official Season 19 cast of “Dancing with the Stars” has finally been revealed. And it’s safe to say that the 2014 installment of the beloved ABC reality series is going to be the long-running competition’s best season yet.
“Good Morning America” on Thursday morning made the anticipated announcement naming the celebrities who will participate on Season 19. Here’s who'll be waltzing into our hearts and homes this fall when “DWTS” premieres Monday, Sept. 15, at 8 p.m. EDT:
1. Allison Holker and Jonathan Bennett (“Mean Girls” actor)
2. Witney Carson and Alfonso Ribeiro (“The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” actor)
3. Keo Motsepe and Lolo Jones (Olympic track and field athlete)
4. Emma Slater and Michael Waltrip (race car driver)
5. Mark Ballas and Sadie Robertson (“Duck Dynasty” reality star)
6. Artem Chigvinstev and Lea Thomson (“Back to the Future” actress)
7. Cheryl Burke and Antonio Sabato Jr. (“General Hospital” actor)
8. Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture (UFC champion)
9. Val Chmerkovskiy and Janel Parrish (“Pretty Little Liars” actress)
10. Peta Murgatroyd and Tommy Chong (“Cheech & Chong” star)
11. Tony Dovolani and Betsey Johnson (fashion designer)
12. Derek Hough and Bethany Mota (YouTube star)
13. Sharna Burgess and Travis Smiley (talk show host)
Which celebrity/professional dancer duo do you think has what it takes to win the coveted mirror ball trophy on Season 19 of “Dancing with the Stars”? Sound off in the comments section below and share your prediction of who will be dubbed the winner of the 2014 season!