“Dancing with the Stars” will be airing its 2014 season on Monday, Sept. 15. Excited? You totally should be! From the looks of the Season 19 cast it’s safe to say that viewers of the long-running ABC reality series are in for a nail-biter of a competition. But that begs the question: Out of the 13 “DWTS” couples who will be the pair to take home the coveted mirror ball trophy? Below we've listed who we think is going to win in the order from "DWTS" champs to the first couple who will be voted off.
1. Keo Motsepe and Lolo Jones (Olympic track and field athlete): Motsepe may be a “DWTS” newcomer but that doesn’t mean he’ll get waltzed all over during Season 19. According to reports, Motsepe has won every national title for dancing in South Africa, becoming the undefeated South African Latin American Champion in every age category for the last 8 years. The impressive pro is paired with an equally as inspiring partner, the Olympic athlete Jones. Sounds like these two have a pretty good chance at becoming champs once again.
2. Witney Carson and Alfonso Ribeiro (“The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” actor): Ribeiro might be the most well-known dancer out of all the celebrity contestants for his iconic number in “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.” You remember watching Carlton getting down to Tom Jones, right? Well, if you don’t here’s a refresher:
His partner, Carson, made her “DWTS” debut as a professional dancer during Season 18 where she came in 9th place with Cody Simpson.
3. Cheryl Burke and Antonio Sabato Jr. (“General Hospital” actor): We know Sabato Jr. has a steamy six-pack but can the underwear model/actor bring the heat to the ballroom dance floor? We have a feeling this sexy couple could go far in the competition. Burke is after all a two time-winning champ.
4. Derek Hough and Bethany Mota (YouTube star): Hough has won “DWTS” five times, came in second twice and has never placed below sixth so it seems like he has a pretty solid chance at winning the mirror ball trophy. Not to mention his YouTube sensation of a partner is pretty adorable!
5. Allison Holker and Jonathan Bennett (“Mean Girls” actor): Bennett may know how to twirl a girl around the prom but can he dazzle the judges with fancy foot moves? The actor was paired up with professional dancer Holker, a newcomer to “DWTS.” Previously she appeared in season 2 of the TV show “So You Think You Can Dance” as a contestant and returned as an all-star during season 7 through 11.
6. Val Chmerkovskiy and Janel Parrish (“Pretty Little Liars” actress): Chmerkovskiy has never won the title of “DWTS” winner. Could Season 19 be his year? With a partner as passionate and driven as Parrish we say these two have a solid chance at getting pretty far into the competition.
7. Mark Ballas and Sadie Robertson (“Duck Dynasty” reality star): Ballas has two “DWTS” titles to his name but can the seasoned dancer help the “Duck Dynasty” star win the prestigious title?
8. Emma Slater and Michael Waltrip (race car driver): Slater made her “DWTS” appearance on Season 14 as a troupe dancer but was promoted to professional contestant during Season 17. With two years under her glittery belt Slater may be able to prevent Waltrip from getting eliminated early on.
9. Tony Dovolani and Betsey Johnson (fashion designer): We know Johnson can cartwheel down a runway and wow fashion-lovers with a split, but can the designer woo the judges with her energetic dance moves? With a talented partner like Dovolani, who won Season 15 of “DWTS,” we think she just might!
10. Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture (UFC champion): Smirnoff has won the mirror ball trophy once before in Season 13. Could Couture be her chance at winning another? We know his strong physique will be able to lift, toss and hold Smirnoff in incredible contortions, which is something that other teams lack.
11. Sharna Burgess and Tavis Smiley (talk show host): Burgess and Smiley were added as the show’s 13th couple so you know they have a few smooth moves up their sleeves for Season 19.
12. Artem Chigvinstev and Lea Thomson (“Back to the Future” actress): Prior to appearing on “DWTS” as a professional dancer Chigvinstev was an award winning champion on the TV series “Strictly Come Dancing.” Will the taste of victory motivate the dancer to become a champion once again with Thomson by his side?
13. Peta Murgatroyd and Tommy Chong (“Cheech & Chong” star): Murgatroyd is a “DWTS” veteran who even won Season 14 of the fierce competition. Can the professional dancer help the 76-year-old actor strive for victory?
Who do you think is going to win Season 19 of “Dancing with the Stars”? Cast your vote below and let us know your prediction before the ABC series airs its 2014 premiere on Monday, Sept. 15, at 8 p.m. EDT.