Nick Carter is ready to rock your body this fall! On Wednesday, the “Backstreet Boys” singer confirmed that he would be joining the star-studded Season 21 cast of “Dancing With the Stars.” (We’ll wait a minute so your inner teen can catch their breath.)

“I’m excited,” the singer told Us Weekly, verifying his participation on the hit ABC competition. The crooner then went on to reveal that he was previously asked the past four consecutive years to shake it out on the ballroom floor. Guess fifth time’s the charm!

So what changed Carter’s mind? Well, he divulged that it was ‘N Sync hunk Joey Fatone, who competed on both Season 4 and 15, who urged him to slip into a pair of dancing shoes.

"He talks about it all the time and I was really debating if I wanted to do it, and he said, 'It's a great experience, it keeps you in shape and it'll teach you a lot of stuff,'" Carter reiterated Fatone’s advice. "He said, 'You'll get what you put into it.' And I'm a hard worker, so I think it'll be fun."

The artist’s younger brother, Aaron Carter, also appeared on the foot-tapping series during the show’s ninth season. (Carter finished in fifth place with his partner Karina Smirnoff.)

"My brother was on it; he did great; and he's a great little dancer and entertainer so I saw it through his eyes throughout that experience," Carter told Us Weekly. "And there's a lot of competitiveness in me and I think there's a little something inside of me that says, 'Okay, I'm going to go there and represent the Carter name and do even better than what he did!'"

Although the full Season 21 roster won’t be announced until Wednesday, Sept. 2, on “Good Morning America,” the network has already released the names of two celebrities who will be shaking it out in September alongside Carter. Thus far, Triple Crown winner Victor Espinoza and animal activist Bindi Irwin are set to compete on the show’s upcoming installment, which will premiere Monday, Sept. 14.