The ballroom is about to get busy.
The ABC hit series “Dancing with the Stars” announced Tuesday the official Season 22 roster during a segment on “Good Morning America.” So which red carpet celebrities and fan favorite professionals will be shaking it on the dance floor when the spring installment returns on March 21?
Check out the star-studded cast members and their pro partners below:
- Jodie Sweetin, “Fuller House” actress, and Keo Motsepe
- Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver, and Sharna Burgess
- Paige VanZant, UFC fighter, and Mark Ballas
- Wanya Morris, Boyz II Men singer, and Lindsay Arnold
- Marla Maples, actress and Donald Trump’s ex-wife, and Tony Dovolani
- Doug Flutie, NFL quarterback, and Karina Smirnoff
- Mischa Barton, “The O.C.” actress, and Artem Chigvintsev
- Von Miller, Denver Broncos linebacker, and Witney Carson
- Kim Fields, “The Facts of Life” actress, and Sasha Farber
- Geraldo Rivera, TV personality and reporter, and Edyta Sliwinska
- Nyle DiMarco, “America’s Next Top Model” Cycle 22 Winner, and Peta Murgatroyd
- Ginger Zee, “Good Morning America” meteorologist, and Val Chmerkovskiy
It looks like this could be the fiercest season yet in the ballroom. Sweetin revealed on ABC's “Good Morning America” that she and Motsepe have been working “really hard” during their rehearsals. “I think we’re going to do pretty well,” she teased.
But VanZant says she’s not going to give up the Mirror Ball trophy that easy. The UFC fighter dished she’s going to bring her A game to the dance floor — and maybe a few moves from the ring. “I’m going to bring it all. I’m here to win, I’m here to fight!” she said. “They’re in for it.”
Although Julianne Hough and Derek Hough will be notably absent this season, “DWTS” fans can expect Len Goodman to return to the judges table along with Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli during Season 22 of the dance competition.
Which dancing duo do you think has what it takes to win Season 22 of “Dancing with the Stars”? Sound off in the comments section below and share your prediction of who will be dubbed the winner of the 2016 season. “Dancing with the Stars” will premiere on ABC Monday, March 21.