ABC's award winning "Dancing with the Stars" is keeping the upcoming season's cast secret until the official list is announced Aug. 29.

Access Hollywood reported that Kristin Cavallari has been offered a contestant contract for the show. The 24-year old star from MTV's "The Hills" would be the second former cast member of the series to join the dancing competition.

Cavallari would be following in the footsteps of former co-star Audrina Patridge who placed seventh with dancer Tony Dovolani on season 11.

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi of "Jersey Shore" fame has also reportedly been offered a contract. She would be the second "Jersey Shore" contestant behind Mike, "The Situation" Sorrentino who placed 4th in DWTS season 11 with dancer Karina Smirnoff.

Snooki previously told Access Hollywood that if asked to join the cast she would say, "Nah, it's for people whose careers are over." She has now changed her mind. "I wanna dance!" Snooki said recently. "If they ask me I'll do it!"

The producers of "Dancing with the Stars" reported that they want to upgrade the contestants for the new season. Rumors of other contestants to join season 13 are celebrities Rob Kardashian, singer Christina Milian, Mike Tyson and Queen Latifah.

The entire new cast list will be revealed on Aug. 29 during "Bachelor Pad" on ABC. DWTS season 13 will premiere on Sept. 19.

[MUST READ] '4 Intimate Nights with Beyonce' Concert Sells Out in Less than One Minute