Things got pretty crazy on episode 3 of “Dating Naked” tonight. We’re talking total-VH1-meltdown from one of the contestants. It was glorious. So wonderful in fact we’ve decided to recap the top 12 most jaw-dropping moments from episode 3 – and we promise… you really will be scraping your mouth up off the floor.
1. Dan, Diane’s second date on “Dating Naked,” revealed some unnecessary information about his past: “I have been in a total of zero relationships,” he explained to Diane. “But I’m not a virgin.”
2. Jessie, the blunt New Yorker, wasn’t shy about revealing her first reaction to seeing Keegan in the nude: “He’s well endowed, which is nice to know beforehand,” she revealed.
3. Keegan really enjoyed his mud date with Jessie: “Maybe at one point Keegan might have gotten a little bigger,” Jessie said after the two lathered each other up with wet dirt. “I’d like to think I had something to do with it." Keegan later confirmed her theory during his confessional.
Continue Reading Below
4. Awkward Dan revealed that his 21st birthday was celebrated at Chuck E. Cheese because he doesn’t drink – well, he didn’t until he appeared on “Dating Naked.” We don’t blame you, buddy.
5. Keegan bullies Dan: It felt like high school all over again while watching these two bicker. “Keegan looks like a bully. Dan looks like a nerd. Bully and nerds fight,” Diane said prior to Keegan calling Dan a “goblin”-looking creature. And Jessie thought Keegan didn’t act like the “typical jock" -- sigh.
6. Apparently “hood rats” live in Queens. Or at least, thats what Katie, the craziest contest in “Dating Naked” history, said.
7. Katie reveals she likes her men a little rough around the edges: “He’s a little more clean cut than I’m used to. I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have a jail record."
8. Keegan will never look at zip lining the same again: “I didn’t want to have any physical contact with her because she kind of repulsed me,” he bluntly said of riding tandem with Katie.
8. Katie hits a wall with Keegan – literally: As the tandem ride came to an end, the two neglected to pull the break, which resulted in Katie smacking her face into a wooden block. She then arrived late to the villa-party due to medical care.
9. Black-Eyed Katie: The injured contestant went rogue when she finally made her villa debut. “Hey, Johnny football hero. You don’t know how to pull a brake,” Katie said, blaming Keegan for her accident. “I guess all those protein shakes went to your brain.”
10. Scott, Diane’s third (and favorite) date, betrays his horseback riding pal when he locked lips with Katie in the pool. “Apparently I made out with Katie at some point,” Scott explained with a disgusted look on his face. We then find out later he left Katie high and dry – or should we say drunk and wet – when Scott snuck away to avoid Katie’s craziness.
11. Katie has a meltdown: After Keegan picked Jessie and Diane chose Dan, Katie revealed her true feelings about the new VH1 series. “F*ck this show,” Katie shouted. “I hate everything about naked dating. F*ck this place. F*ck this island. F*ck you, VH1. If I had a d*ck I’d tell you all to suck it.”
12. Katie hits on the host: After revealing her hatred for VH1, Katie attempted to hit on the host of “Dating Naked.”
“Are you going to get naked?” Katie asked, then suggesting that they should go out on a date. Amy Paffrath declined but gave Katie a glimmer of hope when she said she’ll give the contestant a call if her marriage doesn’t work out.
What did you think of tonight's episode of "Dating Naked"? We'd love to hear your thoughts! Sound off in the comments section below.