Things got pretty wacky during episode 6 of “Dating Naked.” But seriously what else did you expect from Season 1 of the VH1 reality series? From the show’s most stomach-churning date to a seriously crazy ending tonight’s episode proved to be the most shocking one yet.
Check out the five most jaw-dropping moments of episode 6 below:
1. First Date Impressions: California-native Greg and flower child Ashley seemed to be a pair of polar opposites – and not the kind that attract. During their official nude meeting the two looked each other up and down in the most critical way we’ve seen thus far.
When Ashley first laid eyes on Greg she noticed one part of his body wasn’t as large as the rest of his big, bulging physique. “I’m surprised Greg’s package is small compared to the rest of his body,” she quipped.
But Ashley wasn’t the only one with the jabs. Greg, too, noticed something a little surprising about his first date.
“My first impression of Ashley was that she had a whole lot of bush,” he said of the hippie Denver chick. “You could dread that thing.”
2. Odd Jobs: Ashley’s second date was with a tattooed fellow named Alika. Not only is the Hawaiian hunk a surf instructor but he’s also a spiritual teacher.
“I use sexual energy to help people evolve,” he explained. Curious as to what that means? Well, you’re certainly not alone. “Sometimes I do G-spot simulation or female ejaculation to help open up their body,” Alika elaborated to Ashley.
“I like it,” she responded.
3. The Date From Hell: If you thought Greg’s first date was a disaster then boy were you in for a surprise with Angelica’s debut. The New York native revealed that although she was a virgin she originally thought the idea of “Dating Naked” didn’t seem so scandalous – that is until she dropped her draws.
Angelica was so nervous about dating in the nude that producers had to encourage her to meet Greg face-to-face. When she finally did Angelica let out one heck of a screech. She revealed that this was the first time she’s seen a penis in real life. Apparently her friends had warned her it could “be a little scary.”
But that wasn’t the end of their disaster date. During their romantic boat ride Angelica got a bad case of ocean sickness. She pretty much spent her entire time with Greg tossing her cookies over the side of the boat.
“Out of all the places to get sea sick this must be the nicest,” Greg said trying to cheer Angelica up. But it looks like nothing could put the wind back in Angelica’s sails because next thing viewers see is that she’s packing her bags to leave the island for good. This is the first walk-off during “Dating Naked.”
4. Lady Gaga Joke Goes Terribly Wrong: During the third jungle villa night the daters discovered some sort of bodily fluid on the couches. Someone screamed that it was “semen-blood,” which is when Ashley made a joke that it sounded like some sort of ingredient from Lady Gaga’s perfume.
At that moment JR (Ashley’s third and most compatible date) made the inappropriate joke that he would only give that perfume to someone he hated.
“Here’s some blood-semen, b*tch,” JR said.
Ashley was disappointed that her seemingly perfect date could be so crude. She said that she found his “joke” disrespectful and noted that she saw him “changing” with every drink.
“That’s not you,” she said before walking away.
“I’m really upset JR was using the word b*tch,” she said during her confessional. But at that moment JR approached Ashley to apologize. She said she thought it was very courageous of JR to own up to his mistake.
5. Naked Wedding: Although JR and Ashley patched things up by the end of the night Ashley still decided to pick Alika as her final choice. It was then revealed during the credits that the duo are set to be married during a one-hour VH1 special, which is set to air Sept. 18, at 9 p.m. EDT.
What did you think of tonight’s episode of “Dating Naked”? Can you believe two of the contestants are getting married? Sound off in the comments section below.