I could not find the answer for this so thought I'd toss it to the masses to see if anyone knew.

If one was in a state where one received (up to) 99 weeks of (emergency federally extended) unemployment insurance... and one takes a temporary census job for say 2 months.  Could one just go back to file unemployment and collect another 99 weeks?  i.e. You could receive close to 4 years of benefits if you time things well?

Same question not just for any person who swings such an arrangement?