Dolphin Digital Media, www.dolphindigitalmedia.com – a bold pioneer leading the field in online security and digital entertainment (via the development of kid friendly social networking-enabled sites that utilize cutting edge fingerprint ID technology), named industry veteran Nelson E. Famadas CEO today.
Joining the DPDM team, and tasked with overseeing day to day operations – with particular emphasis on streamlining product management, business development workflows and overall tactical strategy for the Company – Famadas represents the ideal, Harvard-educated entrepreneur.
President and CEO of DPDM, Bill O’Dowd, noted how rare it was to have this opportunity to work with a man whom he has admired for a decade and a half, and cited a lifetime spent watching Famadas’ career develop and his reputation as a genius financial planner grow.
O’Dowd pointed to Famadas’ ability to manage a successful startup, and cited his vast expertise as creating an ideal fit for the CEO job, adding that he looked forward to a bright future with Famadas, who:
• Graduated – Harvard University, Economics
• MBA – Vanderbilt University (Owen Graduate School of Management)
• Former President and COO – Gables Holding Corporation, oversaw daily operations of this real-estate company success story in Puerto Rico, which was fully diversified into commercial, residential and low-income tax credit subsidized housing
• Co-Founded – Astracanada Productions (1995-2001), Miami-based Hispanic TV Production Company (over 1300 hours of content), where he was an Executive Producer and won a Suncoast Regional Emmy Award in 1997, also handling all managerial functions from operations and finance to HR and syndication sales
• Also worked at both MTV Networks and Procter & Gamble
Mr. Famadas seemed elated to be joining the dynamic DPDM team, and pointed toward ongoing and future projects as key opportunities to create even greater success for the Company and its shareholders.