U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump, 69, is not sorry for what he said about Mexico. The aspiring politician made comments that many people deemed racist, and he refuses to apologize for them.

“There is nothing to apologize for,” the co-owner of the Miss Universe Organization, exclusively told Us Weekly Friday. “Everything that I said is correct. People are flowing through the borders, and we have no idea who they are, where they’re coming from. They’re not only coming from Mexico, they’re coming from all over South America and the world.”

When he announced his presidential bid last week, Trump accused some Mexican immigrants of being “rapists” who bring crime and drugs into the U.S. He added, “And some, I assume, are good people.” His comments quickly upset many people in the Latino community, with Univision, the largest Spanish-language television network in the country, saying it would not show the Miss USA Pageant July 12.

But the TV network wasn’t the only one to say ta-ta to the beauty competition sanctioned by the Miss Universe Organization. Co-hosts Roselyn Sanchez and Cristian de la Fuente dropped out, as did the scheduled performer J Balvin.

Univision said Trump’s comments were “insulting,” but the reality-TV star plans to fire back with a “major lawsuit” aimed at the network. He took to Twitter to score Univision and request his followers to boycott it:

Nia Sanchez, the current Miss USA who is of German and Hispanic heritage, has not issued a statement about Trump’s remarks. In 2014, she told Fox News Latino she was proud of her ethnicity. “I love both parts of my culture,” she said. Instead of taking aim at Trump, she has remained silent and promoted the Miss USA Pageant:

Follow me on Twitter @mariamzzarella.