Donald Trump bought NBCUniversal Media’s stake in the Miss Universe Organization, the presidential hopeful announced Friday on Twitter. Trump’s announcement followed his controversial statements about Mexican immigrants in June, which prompted NBC to back out in July from telecasting the Miss USA pageant.

Trump took to Twitter and said referring to NBC that he "settled all lawsuits against them" after buying the stake. Although Trump said earlier that he had planned to sue the media company, it was not clear if he had actually ever sued NBC.

A source at NBCUniversal confirmed the settlement of lawsuit to the New York Times, without revealing whether the company was ever involved in a lawsuit with the 69-year-old.

Trump earlier owned 49 percent of the Miss Universe Organization, the NY Times reported, citing Trump’s $500 million lawsuit against Univision that was filed after the Spanish subsidiary of NBCUniversal first backed out of broadcasting the pageant. Following the lawsuit settlement with NBCUniversal, Trump now owns the organization entirely, according to his tweet.

While launching his presidential campaign on June 16, Trump said that he was going to build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico to stop immigrants. He also blamed Mexico for “sending” its worst people across the border.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” Trump said. “They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Despite hurdles, Miss USA 2015 went ahead as per the plans in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in July. It was aired on the Reelz network instead of NBC.