- Trade Chinese Stocks & Copper, In Opposite Directions: Goldman Sachs
December 02 2013 11:01 AM
The bank said this top trade for 2014 best framed risks and rewards related to Chinese economic growth and commodity market risks.
- China's Final Manufacturing PMI Reading Tops Expectations
December 01 2013 11:29 PM
The uptick in local demand reflects China's policy changes this year to steer the economy toward a domestic-consumption model.
- Mongolia Looks To Stock Trading As Trade With China Sinks
November 29 2013 3:02 PM
As Mongolia's economy slows down, the government is turning to investment in its stock exchange as a means of diversification.
- Six Things To Watch In China's Reform Agenda
November 29 2013 11:58 AM
Could the party's ambitious plan turn out to be all talk and no action?
- India's Q2 GDP Beats Forecast To Grow By 4.8%
November 29 2013 8:04 AM
Asia's third-largest economy, which recently ground to its slowest pace in a decade, beat expectations in the September quarter.
- Japan's Manufacturing Sector Surges But Inflation Fails To Keep Up
November 28 2013 8:00 PM
If export orders keep up the momentum, it may offset an expected weakening of domestic demand when Japan hikes sales tax in April 2014.
- Asia Economic Outlook 2014: Leaders And Laggards
November 28 2013 10:23 AM
The speed at which credit is outpacing nominal GDP growth in Asia is worrying economists.
- Carbon Trading Kicks Off In Beijing
November 28 2013 6:12 AM
During Thursday’s trading, emissions allowance fetched 50 yuan ($8.2) a permit, which represents one ton of carbon dioxide.
- Chinese Industrial Profits Jump 13.7% In October
November 28 2013 5:03 AM
Aided by strong sales and improved operating margins, Chinese industry put in yet another stellar performance.
- Who Stands To Lose From China-Japan Territorial Dispute?
November 27 2013 11:08 AM
The recent escalation of the conflict over the Diaoyu/Senkaku islands could lead to renewed disruption of bilateral trade and investment between China and Japan.
- WTO Dec. Summit Preview: Bali Or Bust
November 27 2013 7:16 AM
Here's a preview of the WTO’s last-ditch effort to pass watered-down but "deliverable" elements of the Doha Round of trade talks.
- You Won't Believe How Much China's Wealthy Have Stashed Overseas
November 26 2013 12:41 PM
More than half of China’s millionaires are considering or have already taken steps to move money overseas.
- Philippines Is Still Southeast Asia's Rising Economic Star
November 25 2013 12:23 PM
Economists see a V-shaped recovery for the Philippines after it was hit by the deadliest typhoon in modern history.
- India's Economy Shows Signs Of Stabilization: Conference Board
November 22 2013 1:26 PM
Agricultural exports and industrial production are helping lift India's economy.
- Who Were The Winners And Losers Of China's Recent Bold Reforms?
November 22 2013 7:09 AM
The planned reforms could reduce the threat of a hard landing caused by the misallocation of capital and resulting widespread overcapacity.
- The Latest In Investing Chic - 'Frontier Markets'
November 21 2013 10:23 AM
These economies are characterized by immature markets, though some investors see significant rewards along with the risks.
- This Time, China Is Serious About Land Reform
November 21 2013 6:16 AM
Approximately 4 million rural people have their land taken every year, and there were 187,000 mass conflicts in 2010.
- The 10 Most Expensive Addresses In The World
November 20 2013 12:25 PM
If you live in these locales, you're not in the low-rent district.
- Chinese Military's Supercomputer Twice As Fast As US' Best
November 20 2013 11:51 AM
China has unveiled the world's fastest supercomputer, and U.S. experts are likely raising their eyebrows.
- Japan's October Trade Deficit Wider Than Forecast
November 19 2013 7:55 PM
Both imports and exports boomed, but fuel costs took a toll.