Asia Pacific Economy
- Chinese Manufacturing Rebounds
March 31 2013 11:13 PM
Two manufacturing PMI surveys released Monday showed steady momentum in the Chinese economy.
- Japan's Data Signal Slow Recovery
March 29 2013 5:52 AM
Japan's industrial output surprisingly slid 0.1 percent in February, against an analysts' estimate of a slight increase.
- India's Q3 Current Account Deficit At Record 6.7% Of GDP
March 29 2013 4:19 AM
India’s current account deficit hit an all-time high of 6.7 percent of the GDP for the quarter ended December 2012.
- China's Economy Showing More Signs Of Rebound
March 27 2013 11:42 PM
China's industrial profits saw a fifth consecutive month of double-digit growth after eight months of steep falls last year.
- India's Women On The Fast Track
March 26 2013 11:18 AM
Not only do more Indian women want to return to their careers after a brief absence, but more are successful in finding such jobs.
- BRICS Eye Alternative Development Bank
March 26 2013 9:30 AM
These five nations trade goods worth $282 billion a year with each other, and they want their own IMF and World Bank.
- OECD Nations Hiked Taxes In 2012 For Second Year In Row
March 26 2013 7:26 AM
In case someone was visiting another planet the last two years, taxes on Earth are up, according to the OECD.
- China's Economy To Overtake US By 2016: OECD
March 22 2013 3:09 PM
The OECD says China is capable of averaging 8 percent annual growth during the current decade, after accounting for price differences.
- Chinese Manufacturing On The Rise Again?
March 21 2013 7:23 AM
China's manufacturing sector saw improvement this month after a near-flat February, HSBC said.
- Poorest Of The Poor: UN Releases Report On World’s 'Least Developed Countries'
March 19 2013 7:34 PM
From Afghanistan to Zambia, here are the world's countries that are struggling the most.
- India Central Bank Cuts Key Interest Rates; Rules Out Further Easing
March 19 2013 4:11 AM
In an attempt to boost economic growth, the Reserve Bank of India cut key interest rates for the second time in three months.
- Asia Is Doing The Heavy Lifting For The Global Economy
March 15 2013 6:13 AM
The global economy is recovering, despite the weakness in the West.