- Suu Kyi, whose political party is headed for an election victory, will have to share power with Myanmar's military, which will maintain control of key ministries.
- Election observers say polling was credible and transparent as the country looks to end 50 years of military rule.
- The White House Thursday released the full text of the controversial TPP agreement, a 12-country deal that slashes tariffs.
- A leader of the ruling party says the opposition leader has the people's support.
- The Thai government has reversed its position against farmer subsidies as the country's rural economy sputters from falling commodity prices and exports.