- Productivity Outpacing Wage Gains In Developed Countries
December 07 2012 4:35 PM
Average salaries in developed countries are expected to have risen by no more than inflation in 2012.
- November US Jobs Report, ECB December Meeting: Economic Events For Dec. 4-7
December 04 2012 1:27 PM
Superstorm Sandy will likely put dent in the November jobs report.
- ECB Rate Cut Unlikely At December Meeting, Despite Record High Unemployment
November 30 2012 11:30 AM
No, another ECB interest rate cut is not coming in December.
- One In 10 British Workers Is Underemployed
November 28 2012 2:24 PM
The number of U.K. underemployed has climbed by almost 1 million to 3 million since the beginning of the recession in 2008.
- OECD Slashes Global Growth Forecast
November 27 2012 9:25 AM
Prospects for global economic growth are diminishing, the OECD said Tuesday.
- EU, IMF Approve Greek Bailout Deal
November 26 2012 8:38 PM
Euro zone finance ministers and the IMF announced on Monday night that they reached a deal on an urgently needed bailout for Greece.
- US Q3 GDP Second Estimate, Fed’s Beige Book, New Home Sales: Economic Events For Nov. 26-30
November 26 2012 2:36 PM
After returning from the Thanksgiving break, market participants will face a crowded economic calendar.
- Canadian Mark Carney To Become Bank Of England Governor
November 26 2012 12:40 PM
Bank of Canada Gov. Mark Carney will become the first non-Briton to ever head the Bank of England.
- Get In On Spain's Real Estate Bonanza [PHOTOS]
November 20 2012 1:39 PM
Spain is prepared to offer residency permits to foreigners who purchase homes valued at €160,000 ($204,000) or more, in a bid to stimulate its devastated real estate market.
- Moody’s Strips France Of Triple-A Rating; But There's A Silver Lining
November 20 2012 12:03 PM
The decision should help President Hollande convince his compatriots that more reforms are needed.
- Next Year’s G-8 Summit To Be Held In … Fermanagh, Northern Ireland?
November 20 2012 10:44 AM
Fermanagh in Ulster will host next year's G-8 summit, making it the highest-profile event ever held in Northern Ireland.
- Moody’s Cuts France’s Credit Rating To Aa1
November 20 2012 12:31 AM
Moody's Investors Service downgraded the credit rating of France late Monday, citing the risk to the economic growth of the second-largest economy in Europe.