- Gold demand rose the third fastest in the world in Turkey in 2013, for consumers.
- More than 230 million people were living outside the countries of their birth in 2013. Many of them sent money home.
- And you'll never guess where the biggest overvaluation exists, which ran current account deficits of 12 percent to 40 percent of GDP.
- The amount of money flowing out of the U.S. in the form of remittances has almost tripled in the last 20 years.
- Since Western powers eased sanctions against Tehran in January, an emerging power is looking to get ahead when Iran opens up.
- U.S. Department of Defense cuts have heightened the airshow's importance. Here's why.
- After posting a 4.6 percent economic expansion last year, the UAE is projected to deliver similar growth in 2014.
- What's more, the global wealth disparity is probably greater than you think.
- The projected growth of the U.S. energy sector has to be seen to be believed, so see it here.