If you've been writing resumes that have successfully landed interviews with ease, whether for yourself, your family or friends, consider getting paid for it!
Resume Writing is a recession-proof industry. When jobs are more competitive, people are willing to pay
a professional to insure their career success. With the advent of the internet, Resume Writers can work at home or an office and set their own hours. And with organizations like the PRWRA, you can get mentoring from the pros, and test for certification. So what does it take to be a successful Resume Writer?
- Excellent command of the English language with great writing skills
- You must be able to meet deadlines
- Highly computer literate with outstanding desktop publishing skills
- Self-motivated with good budgeting and marketing skills.
- The desire to help others on their career path
- Internet Connection
- Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Office Furniture
- A website is recommended
And finally considering joining the Professional Resume Writing and Research Association so you can hone your writing skills in less time. Visit www.prwra.com for more information on how to get started in a lucrative career as a Professional Resume Writer.