- Privatizing Terror
August 30 2014 6:13 PM
Banking laws designed to cut off funds to terror groups are woefully outdated.
- Poroshenko: Ukraine Near ‘Point Of No Return’
August 30 2014 5:29 PM
Poroshenko has received the backing of the EU, NATO and the U.N., but Vladimir Putin isn't backing down from his stance on Ukraine.
- Novartis' New Heart Drug Cuts Cardiovascular Death Risk By 20%
August 30 2014 4:45 PM
Novartis plans to file an application for marketing authorization of LCZ696 with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration this year.
- Read An Unpublished Chapter Of 'Charlie And The Chocolate Factory'
August 30 2014 4:20 PM
The classic children's book by Roald Dahl was published in 1964.
- Chelsea Blast Past Everton In Thrilling Victory
August 30 2014 2:29 PM
Diego Costa scored twice as Chelsea beat Everton 6-3 in an incredible Premier League contest at Goodison Park.
- Fiat Chrysler Sees New York Stock-Market Listing In October
August 30 2014 12:24 PM
"The most likely date for the listing in the U.S. is October 13," Fiat Chrysler Automobiles CEO Sergio Marchionne said Saturday.
- EU Could Impose New Sanctions Against Russia After 'Aggression'
August 30 2014 10:00 AM
Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko solicited EU support Saturday during discussions of his country's conflict with pro-Russian separatists.
- 33-Year-Old Slice Of Princess Diana's Wedding Cake Auctioned
August 30 2014 4:14 AM
A sliced of the 33-year-old cake was auctioned online by Nate D.Sanders Auctions, Thursday.
- Ukrainian Officers Blow Themselves Up, Killing 12 Russian Paratroopers
August 30 2014 1:27 AM
Two wounded majors reportedly refused to accept capture by Russian troops during fighting in the Donetsk region of Ukraine.
- Putin Tells West: 'Don't Mess' With Nuclear-Armed Russia
August 30 2014 12:38 AM
"I want to remind you that Russia is one of the most powerful nuclear nations. This is a reality," the Russian president said Friday.
- IMF Board Stands By Lagarde Amid French Corruption Probe
August 29 2014 5:58 PM
French magistrates have put Lagarde under formal investigation for "negligence" after questioning her for a fourth time.
- Balotelli Poised For Liverpool Debut
August 29 2014 5:23 PM
Mario Balotelli is likely to make his Liverpool debut when his new side take on Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.
- Nintendo's New 3DS Won't Launch In North America Until Next Year
August 29 2014 4:55 PM
Nintendo's next console will have a number of new features, including improved graphics, faster download speeds and a second analog stick.
- Arsenal Hoping To Fill Giroud Void At Leicester
August 29 2014 4:43 PM
Arsenal visit the King Power Stadium to take on Leicester City in Sunday’s Premier League action.
- Rolls Royce Ghost II Wheels Into Chengdu Motor Show
August 29 2014 4:36 PM
Chinese car enthusiasts got their first glimpse of a Rolls Royce with features that give a nod to the local culture.
- The Best Labor Day Party Ideas 2014
August 29 2014 4:26 PM
Planning a Labor Day party shouldn’t be laborious. IBTimes culls the best end-of-summer party ideas for 2014.
- NATO Postpones Any Response To Russia To Next Week
August 29 2014 4:24 PM
As the crisis in Ukraine worsens, NATO is waiting until next week to decide whether to take any action in the face of an aggressive Russia.
- Zombie Survival Game 'DayZ' Reaches 2.5M Downloads
August 29 2014 2:21 PM
Update 0.49 will bring improved combat, new clothing and horticulture.
- Turn Viral Videos Into GoFundMe Cash
August 29 2014 1:57 PM
The road from viral news event to GoFundMe campaign is shrinking, and the piles of money are growing.
- United Set For Frantic End To Transfer Window
August 29 2014 1:42 PM
Louis van Gaal has suggested that Manchester United are set for a busy end to the transfer window.