- NGC 4388 — a galaxy located roughly 60 light-years from Earth in the Virgo Cluster — has been observed exhibiting traits seen both in spiral as well as elliptical galaxies.
- Despite a corruption scandal that toppled the last prime minister, Romania looks set to put the Social Democratic Union back in power.
- The beverage giant announced Friday that CEO Muhtar Kent will hand over the reins to Chief Operating Officer James Quincey on May 1.
- A new app developed by University of Michigan students with funding from Google is helping residents of Flint, Mich. find drinking water distribution sites.
- President-elect Donald Trump has ignited concerns of a type of “witch hunt” at the Energy Department by requesting the agency to identify those who have worked on climate change with the Obama administration.
- A new device called Aire by startup Food Marble can help determine what foods make you gassy.
- A new beta version of Google Chrome now tells users when a website that collects passwords or credit card information isn't using proper security protocols.
- Sony’s PlayStation 4 is the top-selling gaming console in the United States.
- A text message from United States carrier US Cellular appears to indicate that Samsung will be shutting down the remaining Galaxy Note 7 devices still in use.
Where To Buy NES Classic Edition: Stock Sparse At Walmart, Target, Toys 'R' Us, But Pricier Options AvailableNintendo’s NES Classic Edition launched on Nov. 11 and instantly sold out online. Here’s a list of where you can buy the NES Classic Edition.
- The Free Democratic Party in the Netherlands has been reported to police over multiple inflammatory comments.
- Some people are converting to Christianity after experiencing terrorism committed in the name of Islam in their home country.