- Further Unrest At Barcelona
December 21 2013 11:45 PM
Barcelona face further unrest off the pitch as they prepare to travel to take on Getafe in Sunday’s La Liga action.
- Patient Receives First Artificial Heart In France, Transplant Could ‘Bring Great Hope’ To Heart Disease Sufferers
December 21 2013 5:30 PM
Surgeons in France have successfully implanted an artificial heart into a patient suffering from heart disease, making it the first device to fully replace a human heart.
- Bayern Claim World Crown
December 21 2013 4:34 PM
Bayern Munich claimed the FIFA Club World Cup Trophy, with a 3-1 victory over Raja Casablanca in Marrakech.
- Rakitic Joins Liverpool Transfer Pool
December 21 2013 2:52 PM
In order to extend its deal with Luis Saurez, Liverpool likely had to make assurances that they intend to compete for the world’s top trophies.
- Morgan Stanley Offloading Commodities Business
December 21 2013 1:59 PM
The investment bank announced the sale of oil trading business to Russia’s state-run Rosneft.
- United Cruise Past West Ham
December 21 2013 11:58 AM
Manchester United enjoyed a comfortable 3-1 victory over West Ham United in Saturday’s Premier League action at Old Trafford.
- 5 Things You Need To Know About 4K Ultra HD TVs
December 21 2013 11:27 AM
4K Ultra HD is the next step in home theater technology. Here are five reasons why it will begin to blow up next year.
- Has Norwegian Air Broken Labor Laws?
December 21 2013 10:53 AM
ALPA claims that Norwegian Air has undermined labor laws by hiring cheap air crew through an Irish subsidiary.
- Memories Of A Former British Far-Right Extremist: The Transformation Of Joseph Pearce
December 21 2013 10:47 AM
The author and college professor was once a member of the National Front, Britain's most notorious far-right political group.
- Google Nexus 5 Review In-Depth
December 21 2013 10:26 AM
The latest Android flagship gets a thorough review -- everything from the hardware to Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
- Bayern Fully Focused To Avoid Final Upset
December 21 2013 9:57 AM
Bayern Munich claim to be taking nothing for granted as they prepared to take on Raja Casablanca in the FIFA Club World Cup Final.
- Suarez Fires Liverpool Top
December 21 2013 9:46 AM
Two goals from Luis Suarez helped Liverpool to a 3-1 victory over Cardiff City in Premier League action at Anfield.
- Moyes Aiming To End Old Trafford Blues
December 20 2013 11:00 PM
Manchester United manager David Moyes is seeking to prevent a third-straight home defeat when West Ham United visit Old Trafford on Saturday.
- Confident Liverpool Meet Cardiff In Crisis
December 20 2013 9:46 PM
A confident Liverpool team will take on a Cardiff City side in disarray in Saturday’s early Premier League kickoff.
- Greenpeace's Arctic 30 Fight Continues After Losing Battle In Arctic
December 20 2013 5:15 PM
The saga of the 28 Greenpeace crew members and two journalists held in a Russian prison has come to an end, but the larger fight continues.
- Kubina Retires After 13 Seasons
December 20 2013 3:05 PM
Pavel Kubina, a Stanley Cup champion, All-Star and three-time Olympian has announced his retirement.
- How Big Data Companies Are Trying To Win Corporate Clients
December 20 2013 2:16 PM
Devices that track your location and scan your face are on the brink of broad adoption, according to retail specialists.
- How Brits Are Bypassing The UK's Internet Porn Filters
December 20 2013 1:10 PM
A Chrome browser free extension claims to let bypass Cameron’s pornography filters. But is it legal, and does it even work?
- How Greece's Economic Crisis Is Harming The Environment
December 20 2013 12:03 PM
As winter sets in, Greeks are looking to stay warm with cheaper -- but more harmful -- energy sources.
- Report: Sneijder Desperate For United Switch
December 20 2013 11:40 AM
Wesley Sneijder is reportedly keen to make a transfer to Manchester United happen in the January transfer window.