- The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information also asked the California tech giant to delete all the data it has collected from WhatsApp so far.
- No one was hurt in the explosions in Dresden, according to local police.
- “It is unacceptable that you can wear a hijab in a photo but not a cap. This is not a question of religious freedom but of equal treatment,” argued Walter Wobmann of the Swiss People’s Party.
- French President François Hollande is on a visit to the port city to meet with city and law enforcement officials but is not scheduled to visit the infamous camp.
- Lanxess AG is the world's largest synthetic rubber maker and this deal would be its largest ever acquisition.
- Reports surfaced Saturday that nearly 3,000 photos were stolen from the iCloud account of Kate Middleton's sister.