- Weapons Of Mass Seduction: Swedish Underwear Co. Hands Out Hot-Pink Panties In North Korea
November 21 2013 11:51 AM
After an online contest voted Pyongyang as the destination most in need of seduction, a Swedish underwear company stepped up to the challenge.
- World Cup Draw Set
November 21 2013 11:42 AM
With 32 teams now having confirmed their place in the 2014 World Cup, attention now turns to next month’s draw in Brazil.
- Porsche: A Little Less Of A Man’s Machine? So What
November 21 2013 11:22 AM
The Cayenne SUV, introduced in an effort to go after wealthy soccer moms, is the company’s best-selling vehicle in the U.S.
- Reimagining The JFK Assassination In The Digital Age
November 21 2013 10:44 AM
What would have happened if President John F. Kennedy had been assassinated on Nov. 22, 2013.
- Greenpeace 'Arctic 30' Granted Bail
November 21 2013 9:25 AM
The environmental-activist crew of the Arctic Sunrise have been held in a Russian prison since September, charged with piracy and hooliganism.
- Euro Zone Manufacturing Upbeat As Service Sector Slows
November 21 2013 7:24 AM
Growth in the euro zone’s factory activity in November was largely confined to Germany, while the French manufacturing and service sectors contracted.
- What Italians Want Most - Employment
November 21 2013 6:24 AM
Italy’s unemployment rate reached 12.5 percent in September as the nation remains mired in the longest recession since WWII.
- NSA Stored UK Data Under Intelligence Pact: Report
November 21 2013 6:06 AM
Documents leaked by Edward Snowden reveal that British officials allowed the NSA to scrutinize nonsuspect UK citizens’ data.
- Arsenal’s Striker Hunt Continues
November 20 2013 5:57 PM
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is continuing to work on bringing a striker to the club in the January transfer window, according to reports.
- Traditional Retailers Face Tough Holiday Season
November 20 2013 5:51 PM
Digital platforms represent both dangers and opportunities for U.S. retailers, even as broader consumer sentiment appears mediocre.
- Kate Middleton Wardrobe Malfunction: Duchess Has 'Marilyn Monroe' Moment
November 20 2013 4:38 PM
Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton suffered a slight wardrobe malfunction while accepting flowers from a schoolgirl in Canary Wharf on Wednesday.
- Austrian Defender On Moyes’ Radar
November 20 2013 4:16 PM
Manchester United are claimed to be interested in an Austria international defender, according to the player’s agent.
- Nexus 5 Battery Saving Tips: 5 Ways To Extend Your Battery Life
November 20 2013 3:21 PM
Five of the best ways to improve your battery life on the Nexus 5 from Google and LG.
- Russia's Central Bank Won't Cut Interest Rates Any Time Soon
November 20 2013 2:34 PM
Despite an increase in agricultural production and consumer sales, the Russian economy is slowing down thanks to a lack of investment and slowing industrial production. Their central bank governor warned against cutting interest rate.
- Why Switzerland Sees No Need For Central Bank Gold Restrictions
November 20 2013 2:16 PM
The Swiss federal cabinet said such restrictions interfere with the freedom of its central bank to engineer monetary policy.
- Walcott And Ramsey Set To Face Southampton
November 20 2013 1:17 PM
Arsenal are set to receive a fitness boost ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash against high-flying Southampton at the Emirates Stadium.
- Two Fragments Breaking Away From ISON's Nucleus May Explain Brightness Increase
November 20 2013 12:42 PM
Comet ISON's recent increase in brightness may be due to nucleus fragmentation.
- The 10 Most Expensive Addresses In The World
November 20 2013 12:25 PM
If you live in these locales, you're not in the low-rent district.
- Europe To Canada: Keep (At Least Some Of) Your Crude
November 20 2013 12:05 PM
Europe is looking to curb its carbon emissions and that means staying away from Canada's tar sands-based crude oil.
- A Leaner, Meaner General Electric
November 20 2013 11:15 AM
Barclays analysts, among others, have changed their minds about the company since it announced details of a partial spinoff.