- Supercell Releases "Clan Wars" For "Clash of Clans"
April 09 2014 6:26 PM
Mobile game "Clash of Clans" has released a new game feature, "Clan Wars."
- Superb Atletico Oust Barca To Reach Semis
April 09 2014 5:35 PM
An early goal from Koke gave Atletico Madrid a 1-0 victory over Barcelona at the Vicente Calderon to win their Champions League quarterfinal tie 2-1 on aggregate.
- Bayern Survive Scare To Oust United
April 09 2014 4:53 PM
Bayern Munich were given a scare by Patrice Evra’s sensational strike, but eventually progressed to the Champions League semifinals with something to space.
- Why Microsoft Dropped Windows XP
April 09 2014 3:02 PM
Time has run out for the once-ubiquitous OS after 12 years of service.
- Wenger Faces Crucial Climax To Season
April 09 2014 1:50 PM
Arsene Wenger’s future at Arsenal could hinge on their ability to clinch a Champions League place as well as lift the FA Cup.
- Is 'DayZ' Coming To Consoles?
April 09 2014 1:28 PM
Will zombie survival horror 'DayZ' eventually be available on the Xbox One and PS4?
- Nebula's Alignment With Star Makes 'Cosmic Diamond'
April 09 2014 12:50 PM
The European Southern Observatory released an image of a planetary nebula with a fashionable accessory; a diamond ring.
- Who Is The Arkham Knight?
April 09 2014 12:29 PM
We weigh some theories on who the Arkham Knight is in Rocksteady's upcoming Batman game.
- EU Russian Gas Imports May Plunge 25% By 2020
April 09 2014 11:45 AM
The Ukrainian crisis has highlighted the European Union's exposure to natural gas from Russia, which has used it coercively in prior disputes.
- Moyes Targeting Improvement In Munich
April 09 2014 11:39 AM
David Moyes wants his Manchester United side to improve on their first-leg display when visiting Bayern Munich in the second leg of their Champions League quarterfinal.
- Microsoft Considering Backward Compatibility For Xbox One
April 09 2014 11:37 AM
You may be able to play your Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One, as Microsoft may be working on backward compatibility.
- Google Maps Won't Label Crimea As Russia's, And Moscow Isn't Pleased
April 09 2014 11:15 AM
Crimea remains part of Ukraine, according to the mapping site, which is the most frequently used smartphone app in the world.
- Iran, Six Powers Face Hurdles To Nuclear Deal
April 09 2014 10:52 AM
What's more, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Tehran's negotiating team should not yield to issues "forced upon them."
- Atletico Sweating On Costa Fitness Once More
April 09 2014 10:44 AM
Diego Costa is a major doubt for Atletico Madrid heading into the second leg of their Champions League quarterfinal with Barcelona at the Vicente Calderon.
- Defense First On Reds Target List
April 09 2014 10:25 AM
Adding any extra defensive help for the rest of the ever-tightening Premier League race is essentially out of the question, so Liverpool is manning up for next season as well as a likely appearance in Champions League. Bolstering the back line is highly necessary for any of Liverpool’s championship dreams.
- Capital Flight Adds To Russia's Economic Concerns
April 09 2014 8:55 AM
The capital flight coincides with slumping investment and a sharp deterioration in business confidence.
- Greece Rejoins Long-Term Debt Market
April 09 2014 8:53 AM
The country's set to launch its first long-term debt sale since its international bailout started four years ago.
- Polish Minister Says HP To Acknowledge 'Corrupt Activities'
April 09 2014 8:28 AM
Move follows industry-wide investigation into bribes allegedly paid in exchange for government computer contracts.
- Ukrainian Hostages Freed As Government Warns Protesters Of 'Force'
April 09 2014 8:14 AM
Activists supporting Russia have taken over government buildings in the three eastern Ukrainian cities of Kharkiv, Luhansk and Donetsk.
- The Factors That Led To UK Culture Secretary's Resignation
April 09 2014 7:48 AM
Prime Minister David Cameron was criticized by political opponents for failing to dismiss Miller earlier.