- Clashes Continue In Eastern Ukraine Despite Cease-Fire
September 20 2014 12:04 PM
Several blasts hit Donetsk after a night of heavy clashes between Ukrainian government forces and pro-Russian separatists.
- Gunners Secure Emphatic Win
September 20 2014 12:03 PM
Arsenal beat Aston Villa 3-0 At Villa Park, thanks to three quick-fire first-half goals.
- Arsenal Tear Villa Apart In Brilliant 4 Minutes
September 20 2014 10:56 AM
Mesut Özil, Danny Welbeck and an Aly Cissokho own goal gave Arsenal a 3-0 half-time lead over Aston Villa.
- Police Scotland Arrests 6 At Glasgow Rally In Wake Of Independence Vote
September 20 2014 10:48 AM
Police Scotland estimated there were about 100 people on each side of the independence issue in George Square Friday night.
- 'Promise Keeper' Gordon Brown Vows To Deliver On Commitments
September 20 2014 8:31 AM
Former British Prime Minister Gordon Brown promised to work toward ensuring that pre-referendum promises to Scotland are fulfilled.
- 2014 Could Become Hottest Year On Record
September 20 2014 5:56 AM
Between June and August, the average global temperature was 62.7 degrees Fahrenheit -- 1.28 degrees higher than the previous century's average.
- US, Canada Intercept Russian Planes And Bombers
September 20 2014 2:35 AM
Over the last five years, U.S. planes have intercepted nearly 50 Russian airplanes near its airspace.
- Kiev, Rebels Agree To Extra Measures To Ensure Ukraine Cease-Fire
September 20 2014 12:45 AM
Former president Leonid Kuchma said the two sides had agreed to move artillery 9 miles away from the front line.
- German Muslims Condemn Islamic State In Nationwide Day Of Prayer
September 20 2014 12:31 AM
In Berlin, politicians and non-Muslims joined about a thousand faithful to protest against the radical Islamists.
- UK Queen Elizabeth II Speaks Out On Scotland
September 19 2014 7:06 PM
Queen Elizabeth issues a rare statement following Scotland's No vote on independence.
- Clashes In Glasgow After Vote On Scottish Independence
September 19 2014 6:28 PM
Yes against No: Around 200 pro-independence supporters and unionists faced off in Glasgow's George Square.
- Sony Reveals New Weapons In 'The Order: 1886'
September 19 2014 5:54 PM
Sony Computer Entertainment recently revealed a number of new weapons for upcoming action game "The Order: 1886."
- Check Out The Best New Keyboards For iOS 8
September 19 2014 5:51 PM
Swipe-to-touch can make you a faster texter, if you learn how.
- Rodgers: Liverpool Need Time
September 19 2014 4:50 PM
Liverpool visit West Ham on Saturday, with Brendan Rodgers confident that his side will hit top gear again in time.
- Meet The Hero Restaurant Owner Who’s Beating Yelp
September 19 2014 4:35 PM
Davide Cerretini said he is just trying to make a point about Yelp, but his one-star reviews are something entirely more brilliant.
- PBR's Russian Takeover Has US Tweeters Crying In Their Beer
September 19 2014 4:27 PM
Americans took to Twitter to express their outrage over a Russian company buying hipster beer brand PBR.
- Arsenal Seek Return To Winning Ways
September 19 2014 3:36 PM
Arsenal visit Aston Villa on Saturday in search of a much-needed three points.
- Not Just PBR: 'Natty Boh' Sold To Russia
September 19 2014 2:47 PM
The brewer of the iconic National Bohemian beer -- or "Natty Boh" as Marylanders like to call it -- has been sold with Pabst to a Russian conglomerate.
- Sony's 'Holographic' Smart Glasses Nerdier Than Google Glass?
September 19 2014 2:45 PM
The headset creates optical holograms that are 85 percent transparent, Sony says.
- Islamic State Group Uses 'GTA 5' To Recruit Members
September 19 2014 2:40 PM
The Islamic State group took inspiration from the popular game 'GTA 5" for its video recruiting young members.