- Automotive startup Faraday Future revealed its flagship electric car, the FF 91, at a CES 2017 event tonight.
Rep. Peters Pushes Back On House Rules After Republicans Vote To Fine Live Streaming From House FloorCalifornia Congressman Scott Peters pushed back against new House rules on Tuesday that will fine representatives who live stream or take photos on the House floor.
- Hyundai has partnered with Google to make its vehicles compatible with Google Assistant. Here's how you can send commands to Hyundai vehicles via the Google Assistant on Google Home.
- Multiple companies will showcase products with integrated support for Amazon's Alexa home assistant program at CES this week.
- Tesla reported its fourth quarter earnings for 2016 and revealed it fell short of its target goal for vehicle deliveries.
- Chrysler revealed its Portal concept car Tuesday at CES 2017. The car features an nearly all-glass roof, multiple docking stations for your devices and can drive nearly 250 miles on a single charge.
- Mattel is building an Amazon Echo-style device specifically for kids called Aristotle.
- A couple in Texas, whose five-year-old daughter was killed in a car accident after a distracted driver on FaceTime slammed into their car, is suing Apple for failing to implement safer design.
- The new Amazon Fire TV series will allow customers access to a selection of streaming and over-the-air content in one place, including more than 6,000 channels, apps and live TV broadcasts when used with a separate HD antenna.
- Apple has held back on adding touch screen features to its laptops, but a new device from AirBar adds the capability to the MacBook Air.
Samsung's Smart View iOS App Update Reportedly Features Tabs For Streaming Content From YouTube, Amazon Prime Video And HuluSamsung hasn’t officially announced Smart View’s new features but are likely going to be announced at CES in Las Vegas this week.
- Acer announced several updates to its gaming laptop catalog ahead of CES 2017. Models include the budget-friendly Aspire VX 15 and the higher-end Predator 21 X.
- You can now find where there is less pollution by using Plume Labs' air quality tracker Flow.
- Tuesday at CES 2017 Faraday Future is suppose to reveal its first production car in Las Vegas. Watch the livestream of Faraday's CES event.
- Dish Network’s “AirTV Player” will provide local TV channels over-the-air through a digital antenna, which is combined with Sling TV’s streaming service and Netflix.
- Ford Motors revealed seven out of 13 new electric vehicles Tuesday, while CEO says electric cars will exceed gasoline-powered vehicles within the next 15 years.