- April Fools’ Day 2014: More Pranksters, Fewer Laughs
April 01 2014 2:18 PM
Google, Twitter, Netflix and others unleashed their usual gag products on Tuesday, but there is a tedious familiarity to the whole affair.
- Mourinho Stands In Way Of PSG Breakthrough
April 01 2014 2:04 PM
Jose Mourinho will present a formidable hurdle to Paris Saint-Germain’s hopes of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years.
- New Music Coming To Rockstar Games' 'GTA 5 Online'
April 01 2014 1:37 PM
New music is coming to Rockstar Games' "GTA Online," which launched last year for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Simeone: Costa As Important As Messi
April 01 2014 11:54 AM
Diego Simeone has hailed the importance of Diego Costa to his Atletico Madrid team, with reports suggesting the forward will be passed fit to take on Barcelona on Tuesday.
- For France's Extreme Right, A Hollow ‘Victory’
April 01 2014 11:11 AM
When things go bad in France, it is said, the FN does well.
- Moyes Backs His United Side Against The Best
April 01 2014 10:47 AM
David Moyes sees no reason for his Manchester United side to be overawed when taking on Bayern Munich in the first leg of their Champions League quarterfinal.
- EU To Ukraine: Aid Is On The Way
April 01 2014 10:07 AM
The E.U.'s effort is expected to be supplemented by both U.S. and IMF aid packages.
- 'DayZ' Reaches 1.7 Million Downloads
April 01 2014 8:37 AM
Zombie survival horror game 'DayZ' reaches 1.7 million players, while developer Bohemia Interactive opens a new studio in Slovakia.
- Russia To Ukraine: Fork Over More For Gas, Comrade
April 01 2014 8:12 AM
Ukraine will now have to pay $385.5 per 1,000 cubic meters of gas in the second quarter, an increase from the $268.5 agreed in December.
- The New ‘Sick Man Of Europe’
April 01 2014 5:24 AM
France is slowly reforming itself, but it’s unlikely to see a renaissance like the one that followed Germany’s reforms in the 2000s.
- Another Ray Of Light For Europe
April 01 2014 5:23 AM
In the February data, the lowest unemployment rates were recorded in Austria, Germany and Luxembourg.
- Europe Purchasing Data Shows Reversal In Recent Trend
April 01 2014 4:41 AM
Germany added more jobs than expected while its factories slowed down, official data show, even as France and Spain stepped up.
- Is Easter A Pagan Holiday? Why Bunnies And Eggs Are Part Of The Spring Celebration
March 31 2014 11:00 PM
How pagan customs like bunnies and eggs worked their way into the Christian tradition of Easter.
- Is Zayn Malik Dead? Twitteratti Claim One Direction Singer Is An Al Qaeda Terrorist, Again
March 31 2014 6:47 PM
Twitter users trended #RIPZaynMalik on Monday and accused the One Direction member of being a terrorist.
- Atletico Sweating On Costa Fitness
March 31 2014 6:06 PM
Heading into their clash with Barcelona at the Camp Nou, Atletico Madrid have a major doubt over the fitness of a player crucial to their recent success, Diego Costa.
- Why Do We Celebrate April Fools' Day?
March 31 2014 5:55 PM
In honor of April 1, 2014, learn theories of the history behind April Fools' Day and other facts and trivia about the worldwide pranking holiday.
- Defensive Worries Add To United’s Task
March 31 2014 4:26 PM
Manchester United’s already ominous task of going up against European champions Bayern Munich may be exacerbated by having to field a makeshift defense.
- These Satellites Are Certain To Assist Africa's Development
March 31 2014 4:02 PM
At the U.N. Africa Forum in Brussels this week, officials will discuss plans to use data from satellites to help deal with climate change and promote development.
- Google Wants You To Pay Bills With Google Now
March 31 2014 3:38 PM
Google is reportedly working on a bill reminder and payment feature for its digital personal assistant and Siri-competitor, Google Now.
- EA DICE Launches 'BF4' PC Update
March 31 2014 2:50 PM
EA DICE launched an update for "Battlefield 4" on the PC today, but the game is still experiencing a number of issues.