- Markets In Europe, Asia Rally After Scottish Vote
September 19 2014 1:46 AM
The GBP had, last week, slumped to a 10-month low against the dollar over fears of the impact of a possible Scottish exit.
- Salmond Accepts Scotland Referendum Verdict
September 19 2014 1:22 AM
Alex Salmond, in a statement early Friday, asked voters "to accept the democratic verdict of the people of Scotland."
- 'No' Predicted To Win In Scotland
September 18 2014 8:04 PM
While official results aren't due for hours, a poll has predicted that Scotland will stay in the U.K.
- Facebook Boosts Trending Posts In Your News Feed
September 18 2014 6:21 PM
Facebook will vie with Twitter for the claim to be the pulse of the Internet.
- City And Chelsea Set For Title Duel
September 18 2014 5:50 PM
Premier League title rivals Manchester City and Chelsea have issues to resolve when they meet on Sunday.
- Murray Plans To Play For Great Britain, Whether It's 'Yes' Or 'No'
September 18 2014 5:49 PM
Andy Murray surprised Brits everywhere when he came out in support of Scottish independence, but he says it won't affect this year's Davis Cup.
- Prince Harry Is Back Together With Cressida Bonas: Report
September 18 2014 5:33 PM
Prince Harry has reportedly rekindled his romance with his former girlfriend Cressida Bonas.
- Yelp Warfare Is More Common Than You Think
September 18 2014 5:13 PM
Businesses at the center of unwanted media attention often find their Yelp pages trashed. Can Yelp do anything to stop it?
- Everton Triumph On European Return
September 18 2014 5:10 PM
Everton beat Wolfsburg 4-1 in the group stage of the Europa League.
- What Happens If Scotland Votes No?
September 18 2014 4:16 PM
If Scotland rejects independence, it may receive new tax and welfare powers from Westminster -- if outraged Conservative MPs allow it.
- As Privacy Becomes A Luxury, Apple Stakes Its Claim
September 18 2014 4:05 PM
Apple wants to reassure customers that their privacy is safe and they can trust the company with all their data.
- If Scotland Had Voted "Yes," What Would Happen To The Economy?
September 18 2014 3:52 PM
Scotland and the UK would have a host of thorny issues to hammer out before the breakaway became official.
- Scotland's Online Referendum Campaign
September 18 2014 3:45 PM
Using #IndyRef, #VoteYes and #VoteNo, Scottish voters are taking to Twitter to spread their campaign messages.
- After Scotland Vote, Watch Catalonia Next
September 18 2014 3:42 PM
The Catalans and Flemish are hoping for a boost from a Scottish vote, and Quebec independence advocates are watching closely, too.
- Two Arrested During Scottish Vote, But Real Test Comes As Voters Head To Pubs
September 18 2014 3:38 PM
Violence was scattered in Scotland Thursday and officials warned of potential problems as thousands of Scots head to the pub to await results.
- Joe Biden Bites His Tongue On Scottish Independence
September 18 2014 3:13 PM
"I'm going to stay out of that," the vice president said after he was about to be candid about his views on Scottish independence.
- Will Teen Voters Decide Scotland's Independence?
September 18 2014 3:02 PM
Young voters are expected to turn out to the polls, but it's unclear how much they will influence the referendum vote.
- Scottish Independence Could Mean Pricier Scotch
September 18 2014 2:51 PM
Scotch whisky prices could see a spike if Scotland votes for independence from the U.K. Thursday.
- Aye Or Nae, Some Are Profiting
September 18 2014 2:24 PM
Both sides in the Scottish independence debate have spent millions on media campaigns, old and new.
- Review: 'Hyrule Warriors' Is The Combat Game 'Zelda' Fans Have Been Waiting For
September 18 2014 2:23 PM
It's the combat game 'Legend of Zelda' fans have been waiting for.