- Anonymous Announces #OpPetrol Attack On Local Oil And Gas Companies [VIDEO]
May 17 2013 3:21 PM
Anonymous announces a cyberattack dubbed Operation Petrol on June 20.
- Bloody Pigs Head Prank In British Soccer Player's Locker
May 17 2013 3:17 PM
Kenwyne Jones, a soccer player for Britain's Stoke City, found a bloody pig's head in his locker.
- Nadal's Health Questioned, Reaches Semis In Rome
May 17 2013 3:01 PM
Less than two weeks away before the French Open, and Rafael Nadal has faced two stiff tests before his favorite tournament.
- Are Some Celebs Actually Immortal?
May 17 2013 3:00 PM
Probably. Click through to find out how they got that way.
- Sources Confirm Beyoncé Is Expecting Baby No. 2
May 17 2013 2:53 PM
After remaining tight-lipped, it has been confirmed that Beyoncé is expecting baby No. 2.
- Women Shouldn’t Wear Trousers: Leading UKIP Donor
May 17 2013 2:23 PM
Demetri Marchessini's donations amount to some 20 percent of UKIP’s contributions so far this year.
- Jackson Calls Jordan 'Masterful' Leader
May 17 2013 2:05 PM
Former Lakers and Bulls head coach compares his biggest superstars Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan in new book.
- Western Conference Final Preview
May 17 2013 12:24 PM
The Memphis Grizzlies and San Antonio Spurs will do battle in the Western Conference Finals of the 2013 NBA playoffs.
- Arsenal Close To Deal For French Striker
May 17 2013 11:57 AM
Arsenal are close to signing a France Under-21 striker, while Arsene Wenger hasn’t ruled out a deal for Wayne Rooney.
- Financial Times Hacked By Pro-Assad Forces
May 17 2013 11:41 AM
The Financial Times is just the latest western media outlet to be attacked by hackers believed loyal to the Syrian government.
- Real Madrid Miss Varane For Copa Del Rey Final
May 17 2013 11:04 AM
Real Madrid will be without defender Raphael Varane for the Copa del Rey final against Atletico Madrid.
- Prague Metro's ‘Love Carriage’ For Lonely Singles
May 17 2013 10:51 AM
As with many other European countries, the Czech Republic is witnessing falling birth rates and a declining number of marriages.
- Nadal, Djokovic, Federer Take Center Court
May 17 2013 10:05 AM
The quarterfinals of the Italian Open features the top three men's tennis players.
- Europeans Drove More Cars Off The Lots In April
May 17 2013 7:39 AM
The 27-state EU saw an increase in auto sales propped up by U.K. demand and two extra selling days.
- A Cheap New Drug Decimates Greece’s Homeless Population
May 17 2013 7:07 AM
The number of homeless people in Greece has surged by 25 percent since 2009.
- Android, iOS Power Over 92% Of All Smartphones Shipped In Q1 2013: IDC
May 17 2013 4:29 AM
Android and iOS operating systems ran on more than 92 percent of all smartphones in the first quarter of 2013, according to the IDC.
- Spurs Advance To West Finals
May 17 2013 2:52 AM
Tony Parker broke out of his shooting slump to lead San Antonio over Golden State in Game Six, 94-82.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 May Feature Sleeker Bezel, Same Build As Galaxy S4, S3
May 17 2013 2:37 AM
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is expected to come with a sleeker bezel while retaining the same build as the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S3, states a new report.
- Kings Shock Sharks With Late Goals To Claim 2-0 Series Lead
May 17 2013 1:49 AM
L.A. scored twice off a five-on-three powerplay on Thursday night.
- Madrid Rivals Desperate To End Season With Cup Glory
May 16 2013 6:17 PM
Real Madrid can end a troubled season with silverware against Atletico Madrid in the Copa del Rey final.