- Nadal Locked In Before Paris
May 15 2013 4:59 PM
The Spaniard has won 11 consecutive matches, and 31 of 33 overall this year, with five single titles.
- Ivanovic Heads Chelsea To Europa League Triumph
May 15 2013 4:53 PM
Chelsea beat Benfica 2-1 in the final of the Europa League in Amsterdam.
- Floyd Mayweather Could Face Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez In September
May 15 2013 4:14 PM
Floyd Mayweather is seeking a new opponent following his bout with Robert Guerrero.
- Billionaire Doronin Moves On From Naomi Campbell With 23-Year-Old Lookalike
May 15 2013 3:48 PM
Vladimir Doronin relaxes on a yacht in Miami with 23-year-old model Jazza Kendrick, who looks very much like Naomi Campbell.
- British Village Bans A Flag, Fearing It Would Upset Muslims
May 15 2013 2:15 PM
Radstock has a population of about 5,620, including just 16 Muslims.
- Murray Doubtful For French Open With Back Injury
May 15 2013 1:29 PM
The British star retired from his match in the Italian Open on his 26th birthday.
- Arsenal Linked With Departing Higuain
May 15 2013 1:05 PM
Gonazalo Higuain will leave Real Madrid this summer, with reports that he is set for a move to Arsenal.
- Chelsea Set To Miss Hazard And Terry For Final
May 15 2013 12:23 PM
Chelsea have injury concerns ahead of the Europa League final against Benfica.
- Pirate Bay In Parliament?
May 15 2013 12:16 PM
Pirate Bay co-founder Peter Sunde announced his candidacy for European Pariliament as a member of Finnish Pirate Party.
- High School Star Draws LeBron James Comparisons
May 15 2013 11:29 AM
The expectations are very high for Kansas-bound Andrew Wiggins.
- Google Taking Aim At Spotify With Music-Streaming Service
May 15 2013 11:07 AM
Google may announce a streaming music service like Spotify at the Google I/O keynote today in San Francisco.
- Germany’s Green Party Addresses Its Past Pedophiliac Element
May 15 2013 10:47 AM
The pro-environment group is conducting a review of documents showing that Green Party members and associates in the 1980s advocated to legalize pedophilia.
- Europe's No. 2 Economy Falls Into Double-Dip Recession
May 15 2013 10:44 AM
German exports and investments fell in the first quarter as French exports declined, too, for the second quarter in a row.
- Suspicious Death Of British Girl In Indian Hospital Raises Specter Of Illegal Human Organ Trade
May 15 2013 7:23 AM
The trade of human organs –- though illegal since 1994 –- is believed to be widespread and highly lucrative in India.
- Google I/O 2013 Rumors: Is Samsung Galaxy S4 ‘Google Edition’ On Its Way?
May 15 2013 7:00 AM
Industry is abuzz with the news that Samsung is reportedly preparing the Galaxy S4 “Google Edition” for a launch during the Google I/O 2013.
- Apple iPhone 5S Might Replace 'Home' Button With Fingerprint Sensor
May 15 2013 3:23 AM
Sapphire crystal has a hardness second only to that of diamonds, which could help prevent scratches and make the fingerprint sensor durable.
- ‘Pope Tours’ Become Buenos Aires’ Hottest Ticket
May 14 2013 10:11 PM
The new "Papa Tour" gives visitors to Buenos Aires a chance to explore the city that fostered the man who would become Pope Francis.
- Some Good News For Greece's Economy
May 14 2013 7:23 PM
Greece's credit rating was upgraded a notch by Fitch Ratings to B- from C, although B- is considered junk status.
- Moyes To Bring Defensive Stalwart With Him To Old Trafford?
May 14 2013 6:31 PM
New Manchester United manager David Moyes is reportedly keen to being a familiar face with him to Old Trafford.
- EU Raids BP, Shell, Statoil Offices Over Price Fixing
May 14 2013 6:13 PM
The EU is investigating whether oil giants colluded in reporting distorted prices to fix market prices for oil.