- EA Sports Releases 'NHL 15' Update
September 23 2014 4:08 PM
"NHL 15" received its first update for the Xbox One and PS4 versions. The update is the first in a series of improvements for the game.
- Ronaldo Nets 4 In Real Madrid Rout
September 23 2014 4:02 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo made it seven goals in two matches to help Real Madrid to a 5-1 victory over Elche.
- Russia Considering Self-Imposed Internet Exile
September 23 2014 4:00 PM
Russian President Putin and his security council are scheduled to discuss Russian Internet isolation soon.
- Feds' Crackdown On Corporate Tax Avoidance Questioned
September 23 2014 3:43 PM
The new rules won’t keep "inverted" companies from using a number of other techniques to reduce their tax bills.
- Sánchez Scores Brilliant Free-Kick
September 23 2014 3:15 PM
Alexis Sánchez scored a superb free-kick goal in Arsenal’s Capital One Cup match with Southampton.
- A Look Back At 125 Years Of Nintendo
September 23 2014 1:54 PM
Japanese video game company Nintendo turns 125 years old today.
- ‘There Is No Place For Hate In Pennsylvania’
September 23 2014 1:54 PM
A bill to expand Pennsylvania’s hate crime laws has broad support, but Republicans are accused of foot-dragging.
- Deals At Risk In US Crackdown On Tax Avoidance Schemes
September 23 2014 12:55 PM
The rules are intended to limit American companies from reaping tax benefits by merging with foreign companies.
- Google Ends Mandatory Google Plus Signups For Apps
September 23 2014 11:19 AM
Google services like Drive and Gmail no longer require signing up for the social network.
- Chelsea Set To Rotate For Cup Tie
September 23 2014 11:18 AM
Chelsea are set to make several changes to their lineup for the visit of Bolton Wanderers in the Capital One Cup third round.
- Former British PM Tony Blair Calls US Airstrikes in Syria 'The Right Thing'
September 23 2014 10:55 AM
"What we've got to do is understand this is a battle of moderation and modernity versus extremism and reactionary politics," Blair said.
- New 'Destiny' Update Makes Game Easier
September 23 2014 10:54 AM
Patch 220.127.116.11 improves a small number of features in 'Destiny,' allowing players to complete certain missions with less difficulty.
- 6 Major Energy Firms Agree To Slash Harmful Methane Pollution
September 23 2014 10:18 AM
Methane, which comes primarily from natural gas, is even more powerful as a global warming pollutant than carbon dioxide.
- Liverpool Aim To Bounce Back In League Cup
September 23 2014 9:24 AM
Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is focused on rebounding from a tough start to the season when Middlesbrough visit in the Capital One Cup.
- French Oil Company Halts Project With Russia's Lukoil Over Western Sanctions
September 23 2014 9:11 AM
The project to explore for Siberian shale oil is yet another Russian energy venture scotched because of western sanctions.
- Jimmy Choo To Be Listed On London Stock Exchange
September 23 2014 8:24 AM
Jimmy Choo plans to expand farther into the high-end shoes market, which has been growing at a rapid pace.
- France Says Airstrikes Against ISIS Might Not Be Legal, Then Backtracks
September 23 2014 7:56 AM
French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius questioned the legality of airstrikes against ISIS targets in Syria, then said "it is possible to act."
- Man Suspected Of Making Crude Bombs During Iraq War Arrested In London
September 23 2014 7:18 AM
Improvised explosive devices, or IEDs, reportedly caused the most American and British deaths between 2003 and 2011 in Iraq.
- ISIS-Linked Group In Algeria Threatens To Execute French Hostage
September 23 2014 1:36 AM
An al Qaeda splinter group named Jound al Khilafa, or "Soldiers of the caliphate," claimed responsibility for the abduction.
- Germany's Merck To Buy Sigma-Aldrich For $17B
September 23 2014 12:29 AM
Merck, which has been hit by several drug development failures, wants its own pharmaceuticals business to remain a medium-sized entity.