- Popular 'GTA 5' Cheats Of 2014
February 27 2014 11:33 AM
These simple cheats will improve your gameplay!
- Google Moves Forward With Project Ara
February 27 2014 7:24 AM
Google will hold a developer's conference and soon release a prototype of Ara, the smartphone with customizable hardware.
- Samsung Announces Two New Exynos Chipsets
February 27 2014 7:19 AM
Samsung's two newly announced Exynos chipsets may be featured in the upcoming Galaxy S5 and Galaxy Note 3 Neo smartphones.
- Yanukovych Surfaces Near Moscow
February 27 2014 7:11 AM
Ukraine's interim government has added former President Viktor Yanukovych, who fled Kiev last week, to its most-wanted list for 'mass murder.'
- Will Myanmar's Electricity Shortage Take A Toll On Production?
February 27 2014 5:51 AM
Businesses in Myanmar are already fearful that the upcoming summer will be damaging to their production.
- Consumer Confidence Takes A Hit In Europe
February 27 2014 5:33 AM
A sentiment indicator from the European Commission showed consumer confidence dipped while industry confidence inched up.
- Has Russia Taken Over Crimea?
February 27 2014 3:02 AM
Crimea, which is dominated by ethnic Russians, has witnessed protests since the ouster of Viktor Yanukovych last week.
- How Ukraine's Oligarchs Profited From The Regime
February 26 2014 5:26 PM
Ukraine's fabulously wealthy business owners are lying low, generally not siding with pro-Euro or pro-Russian factions in the ongoing uprising.
- Pippa Middleton On Her Royal Wedding Dress: It Fit 'A Little Too Well'
February 26 2014 5:24 PM
Kate Middleton's younger sister Pippa joked about her royal dress that made her and her backside into an International sensation.
- Madrid Rout Schalke In Germany
February 26 2014 5:21 PM
Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema each got two goals as Real Madrid beat Schalke 6-1 in Germany in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie.
- Chelsea And Galatasaray Share Spoils In Turkey
February 26 2014 4:43 PM
Chelsea and Galatasaray drew 1-1 in the first leg of their Champions League last-16 tie in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Crimea's Tartars Caught In Conflict Between Russians And Ukrainians
February 26 2014 3:48 PM
The Tatars, a Turkic people and predominantly Muslim, ruled the Crimean peninsula before the Russian conquest.
- Analysis: Ukraine's Finances Are Hanging By A Thread
February 26 2014 3:29 PM
For the Kremlin, it's a question of what's worse: a failed state on its doorstep or a going concern that's independent of Moscow.
- Russian Soldiers Cross Crimea, But Where Are They Going?
February 26 2014 3:26 PM
A Ukrainian video surfaced Thursday that shows Russian troops on the move in the Crimea. But where are they going?
- Who Could Replace David Moyes?
February 26 2014 1:41 PM
With David Moyes’ position as Manchester United manager looking increasingly uncertain, here are four possible replacements.
- Uganda Passes An Anti-Gay Law, And Its Currency Drops
February 26 2014 1:34 PM
Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands are just a few countries rethinking their aid to Uganda after its president signed a law persecuting homosexuality.
- Why Russia Wants US Oil Companies To Work With Its Prospects
February 26 2014 1:17 PM
Sergio Millian, the Russian-American Chamber of Commerce president, talks about why Russia's energy ministry wants to partner with the U.S.
- Nadal Joins International Premier Tennis League
February 26 2014 1:10 PM
The Spaniard is set to participate in a new tennis competition in November.
- Benzema, Isco On Liverpool's Radar
February 26 2014 12:43 PM
Brendan Rodgers has said the club will be extremely active in this summer’s transfer market following a quiet January.
- Mild Concern In China Over Ukraine's Upheaval
February 26 2014 12:20 PM
Weapon sales, the biggest overseas agriculture deal for Beijing, billions in aid: There's a lot at stake for China in Ukraine's turmoil.