- United Thump Leverkusen To Make Round Of 16
November 27 2013 4:49 PM
Manchester United beat Bayer Leverkusen 5-0 at the BayArena to progress to the Champions League knockout phase.
- Bayern Set Champions League Record
November 27 2013 1:57 PM
Bayern Munich beat CSKA Moscow 3-1 in the Russian capital to record their 10th consecutive Champions League win.
- Neverquest Computer Virus: What You Need To Know
November 27 2013 12:43 PM
Russian researchers have discovered a computer virus that hacks into online banking sites to steal user information.
- Ancelotti Expecting Different Galatasaray Test
November 27 2013 12:11 PM
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti anticipates a different Galatasaray than the one they beat 6-1 on Champions League Matchday One.
- Moyes Expecting Tough Test In Leverkusen
November 27 2013 11:26 AM
Manchester United manager David Moyes is expecting a tough test when they travel to Germany to take on Bayer Leverkusen in the Champions League.
- YPF Shares Spike Following Agreement With Repsol
November 27 2013 10:43 AM
The compensation agreement is not yet finalized, but YPF is already seeing benefits.
- Are Mass Market Hydrogen Fuel Cells Up Ahead?
November 27 2013 10:04 AM
Major automakers are committed to rolling out hydrogen-powered cars well before the end of the decade. Good luck with that.
- How Global Warming Is Dictating US Defense Strategy In The Arctic
November 27 2013 9:59 AM
What does climate change have to do with Obama's national security strategy?
- WTO Dec. Summit Preview: Bali Or Bust
November 27 2013 7:16 AM
Here's a preview of the WTO’s last-ditch effort to pass watered-down but "deliverable" elements of the Doha Round of trade talks.
- German Parties Reach Grand Coalition Deal
November 27 2013 6:20 AM
Angela Merkel will be sworn in after the Social Democrats voted on an agreement that was reached Tues. night after two months of negotiations.
- Second UK Q3 GDP Reading: Growth Confirmed
November 27 2013 5:14 AM
The UK grew at its fastest rate in three years, but the pace of growth continues to stay below pre-recession levels.
- The Untold Story Of Fish Traps, Thanks To Google Earth
November 27 2013 3:49 AM
Under-reporting fish catches can put a country’s food security and economy at risk, and jeopardize entire marine ecosystems.
- Wife Exposes Cheating Husband On Bar's Signboard
November 26 2013 9:57 PM
A Welsh woman took to a sign board at the Noah's Yard bar to make a pretty bold statement directed at her cheating husband.
- Reports Of 'Self-Inflicted' HIV Infections In Greece Denied
November 26 2013 6:14 PM
A World Health Organization report that said half of HIV cases in Greece were "self-inflicte"' to receive state benefits is inaccurate.
- Ajax Stun Barca To Keep Hopes Alive
November 26 2013 5:52 PM
Ajax beat Barcelona 2-1 at the Amsterdam Arena to remain in contention for a place in the last 16 of the Champions League.
- Dortmund Take Group F To The Wire
November 26 2013 5:22 PM
Borussia Dortmund beat Napoli 3-1 at the Westfalenstadion to ensure that the outcome of Champions League Group F goes to the final day.
- Xbox One Vs. PS4 Black Friday Infographic: Will Sony PlayStation 4 Or Xbox One Reign Supreme? SDL Weighs In
November 26 2013 5:22 PM
With the Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) and Microsoft Xbox One both out in retail stores across several markets, analysts and consumers are speculating who will win this upcoming next-gen console battle. SDL weighs in with a detailed infographic.
- How To Fix The Xbox One TV Problem, Error Message 0x8027025a
November 26 2013 4:49 PM
Many Xbox One users who are passing through their cable/satellite TV signal through the built-in HDMI pass-through are getting the same error message.
- Lostprophets Ian Watkins Pleads Guilty To Child Abuse; Admits Attempted Rape of Baby
November 26 2013 4:37 PM
Lostprophets lead singer Ian Watkins plead guilty to child abuse charges after fans of the singer allegedly allowed him to abuse their children.
- Arsenal Close In On Last 16
November 26 2013 4:35 PM
Two goals from Jack Wilshere saw Arsenal beat Marseille 2-0 in Champions League Group F action at the Emirates Stadium.