- Apple New Mobile Payment System Aims To Revolutionize Retail
September 09 2014 2:06 PM
Will NFC revolutionize retail, or simply give Apple users greater convenience?
- Michael Schumacher Returns Home
September 09 2014 2:05 PM
Formula One legend leaves hospital nine months after skiing accident.
- CBS Ends US Open Coverage On Ratings Whimper
September 09 2014 1:53 PM
Marin Čilić’s win over Kei Nishikori struggled to draw viewers in CBS’s last U.S. Open final.
- Everything You Need To Know About iPhone 6
September 09 2014 1:48 PM
Apple attempts to reinvent a category it once dominated with two big-screen phones to compete with Android-powered "phablets."
- ‘Dolphin Rape Cave’ Sparks Student Backlash
September 09 2014 1:24 PM
NYC's SVA is defending its students’ free-speech rights following a backlash over a photo called “Dolphin Rape Cave.”
- Princess Diana Sent Death Threat To Camilla Parker-Bowles: Report
September 09 2014 1:09 PM
“Diana confided in her boys and sought comfort from them, even though they were so young," a book reports.
- Ukrainians In Mariupol Prepare For War
September 09 2014 12:38 PM
Many residents of the Black Sea port are staying put, despite signs that it may soon be the next front in the Ukrainian conflict.
- Get A Refund For 'The SIms 4' Here
September 09 2014 12:16 PM
Critics and players alike are disappointed with the gameplay of 'The Sims 4,' and EA Origin is offering refunds for disappointed buyers.
- Global CO2 Levels Are Hitting Record Highs: UN
September 09 2014 11:26 AM
The new data reflects the continued burning of fossil fuels but also a potentially disturbing trend in the way the planet absorbs CO2, scientists said.
- Chuck Todd Lifts Long-Suffering ‘Meet The Press’
September 09 2014 11:19 AM
NBC’s Sunday-morning news show saw a ratings jump with the debut of Chuck Todd, who grilled President Obama.
- Karl Lagerfeld's Siamese Cat Launches Cosmetics Line
September 09 2014 10:58 AM
Karl Lagerfeld's white Siamese cat Choupette took the Internet by storm and is leveraging her celebrity connections by launching a cosmetics line with Japanese brand Shu Uemura.
- Are 'Destiny' Servers Working?
September 09 2014 10:52 AM
The midnight launch of the "Destiny" game caused some issues for the PlayStation Network, but Sony assures players it's currently working.
- German TV Shows Ukrainian Soldiers Displaying Nazi Symbols
September 09 2014 9:23 AM
The images of Ukraine's volunteers are particularly powerful in Germany, the birthplace of Nazism.
- Bigger, Better, Faster
September 09 2014 8:57 AM
Apple's highly anticipated iPhone 6 media event has just started. Here's how to watch it.
- 'We Are Running Out Of Time'
September 09 2014 8:04 AM
Between 2012 and 2013, carbon dioxide levels increased at a much faster rate than in any other year since 1984.
- Shelling Kills 4 In Donetsk Despite Cease-Fire Agreement
September 09 2014 7:16 AM
The EU, which approved fresh sanctions against Russia on Monday for inciting unrest in eastern Ukraine, has delayed implementing them.
- Lake Baikal Turning Into A Swamp, Ecologists Warn
September 09 2014 4:53 AM
The dumping of liquid waste and pollutants into the world's largest freshwater lake has been identified as the root cause of the problem.
- ABB To Buy Back Shares Worth $4B
September 09 2014 4:20 AM
Besides offering to buy back shares, the company also trimmed its medium-term sales forecasts on Tuesday.
- Čilić Fires His Way To US Open Title
September 08 2014 7:16 PM
Marin Čilić beat Kei Nishikori 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 to claim the 2014 U.S. Open title and his first Grand Slam.
- Independent Scotland Would Create Nuclear-Sub Problem
September 08 2014 6:15 PM
If Scotland votes for independence, it wants a chunk of the British armed forces -- and to kick out nuclear subs, which have nowhere else to go.