Football superstar Brandon Marshall announced that he has Borderline Personality Disorder, and he is not alone. These famous people all have mood disorders and they have managed to bounce back to work after seeking help.
1. Russell Brand- Brand's history of problems includes being diagnosed with bipolar disorder after kicking a drug habit. Today, he has a thriving, multi-faceted career on both sides of the Atlantic. Of course, it doesn't hurt that his wife is the beautiful songbird, Katy Perry.
2. Demi Lovato- The Disney cutie was diagnosed with bipolar disorder while hospitalized for bulimia and self-harm. She is focused on her music career and will be releasing her third studio album on September 20, 2011.
3. Catherine Zeta-Jones- The Welsh beauty and wife of Michael Douglas checked herself in for treatment for bipolar II disorder earlier this year, shortly after her husband beat his bout with throat cancer. But never fear. She has three movies coming out in 2012.
4. Pete Wentz- The Fall Out Boy band member has been on medication for bipolar disorder since he was 18. Still, he has managed to devote time to several causes, including raising awareness of displaced Ugandan children.
5. Carrie Fisher- The "Star Wars" actress has been very open with her struggles, including her bipolar disorder. She used humor to combat her problems in her memoir "Wishful Drinking," which she performed as a one-woman show on Broadway.