- The Los Angeles Dodgers celebration in the Chase Field pool does not deserve a misguided reaction from a U.S. senator.
- Obamacare has already brought about some changes, with significant ones coming next year and for the rest of this decade.
- U.S. military strikes in Syria cannot be justified under the rubric of protecting the Syrian people, because more than 100,000 have already died.
- Sympathy is running low for the plight of the Texas A&M quarterback.
- Effective integrity programs become more important as Western companies move into emerging markets.
- The president and his team had already damaged U.S. credibility through their maneuvering in recent weeks.
- Easily 100,000 people attended Electric Zoo during the first two days. I imagine a lot of effort went into ushering that many people to the venue on Randall's Island. However, there was one, now poignant factor missing from Electric Zoo's safety protocol: Attendees were not properly searched before entering.