Barcelona are set to add to their Champions League and La Liga winning squad after coming to an agreement with Udinese for a fee on Chilean winger Alexis Sanchez.
The 22-year-old is one of the Catalans' top targets this summer, the deal appeared to fall out after discussing stalled while Sanchez played for his country at the Copa America.
However, discussions are back on after Chile's quarter-final exit to Venezuela earlier this week, and according to reports Udinese's owner's son, Gino Pozzo, has revealed that a fee had been agreed.
''The agreement with Barcelona for Alexis Sanchez is complete, he told Spanish radio station RAC1.
On Tuesday, Barca manager Pep Guardiola had admitted that Sanchez was his top target for the summer, and not Cesc Fabregas as many believed.
Sanchez can play on all three positions up front, he works hard, good one-on-one, good guy. He's closest to what we look for, he said.
Sanchez was instrumental in helping Udinese qualify for the Champions League last season as he scored 12 goals in 27 appearances. Reports suggest the deal with Barca is around the region of £27 million plus add-ons.