- Daily: The EUR/USD rallied further this week and is going to enter an upper zone of resistance.
- If the market continues further but can find a top in the zone that starts at 1.3120 to 1.3250, it can still decline towards and even past the 1.1880 area.
- However, a breaks suggests continual rally towards 1.35 area.
- There is a bearish divergence developing. The slowdown in momentum can also be seen by looking for strong bullish candles. The strongest has waned each week.
- To confirm topping, I would like to see a strong day decline that can match and preferably be wider than the ATR.
- Will increase monitoring of this pair next week.
Fan Yang Currency Analyst Commodity Trading Advisor
Information and opinions contained in this report are for educational purposes only and do not constitute an investment advice. While the information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable, author does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. FXTimes will not accept liability for any loss of profit or damage which may arise directly, indirectly or consequently from use of or reliance on the trading set-ups or any accompanying chart analyses.
All screenshots are made from VT Trader 2.0 and are of actual market data at the time of the screenshot.