Kim Kardashian's wedding on Saturday night to NBA star Kris Humphries was just spectacular.
Here's what you should know based on what E! Online and Us magazine have reported:
- Kim tied the knot with Humphries in front of 450 of their nearest and dearest friends and family.
- The ceremony started at around 6:37 p.m., and lasted approximately 30 minutes.
Pastor Joel Johnson, who's known Humphries since he was a teenager, officiated the ceremony.
- The program passed out to guests included tributes to Humphries' late grandmother and grandfather, as well as to Kim's late father, attorney Robert Kardashian.
- She wore an amazing ivory gown designed by Vera Wang: the dress was strapless, with a fitted bodice, a full, rather traditionally cut tulle skirt, and an epic train.
- The shoes were Guiseppe Zanotti.
- Her hair was up and her veil remained off her face as she walked down the aisle.
- The veil topped by a jeweled headpiece with diamonds that dripped onto Kim's forehead.
- Bruce Jenner escorted her down the aisle.
- She carried a bouquet of white roses, which appeared to be the flower of the evening.
- The entire ceremony-and the ongoing reception-had a black and white theme, with the only stitch of color being the tiny pink box that Humphries' best man, longtime pal Josh Ketroser, presented the rings in.
- Khloé Kardashian Odom and Kourtney Kardashian were matron and maid of honor, while Kylie and Kendal Jenner and Kris' sister, Kaela Humphries, served as bridesmaids. All wore ivory.
- Kim's nephew Mason Disick was ring bearer.
- The altar was made of a huge cross made of Swarovski crystals.
- The couple wrote their own vows.
- Guests included Ryan Seacrest, Julianne Hough, Demi Lovato, Lindsay Lohan, George Lopez, Brittny Gastineau, Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez and Sugar Ray Leonard.
- There were thousands of white roses incorporated into the decor. The same theme kept for the reception.
- The food was catered by Wolfgang Puck, and included buffalo mozzarella and heirloom tomato salad with basil and tomato chips.
- The couple's black and white cake was designed by Hansen Cakes in Los Angeles and is reported to cost $15,000 to $20,000.
- Robin Thicke sang Angels for the couple's first dance.
- Kim also wore two additional white gowns during her reception. She traded her wedding gown for another Vera Wang creation. This time it was an ivory mermaid gown with hand-pieced Chantilly lace appliqué on the bodice and a skirt with hand-cut organza petals intermixed with Chantilly lace motifs and organza sprig embroidery.
- Kris swapped his white jacket and bowtie for black, to match his groomsmen.
- Kendall, Kylie and later Khloe changed into matching white track suits.
- Khloe encouraged guests to Shake your t*ts!
- After dining, dancing and cutting the cake, the newlyweds continued to party with hundreds of guests-until authorities started receiving noise complaints and the city fire marshal had to pull the plug on the festivities shortly after midnight.
- E! Online said the reception may have gone on until 4 a.m. if officials hadn't shut it down.
- The newlyweds plan to celebrate their nuptials again on August 31 on the east coast.
- Niche Media founder Jason Binn and wedding planner to the stars Colin Cowie are throwing the couple another bash in New York.
See some of who attended below: